For you chashiers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rolla joint, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Was working at food city at the time, was a senior then, two seniors I went to school with, guy and girl came in, and all they bought was KY. Dude gave me a shit eating grin..

Safe to assume he went in the backdoor that night.

2. Baby laxatives
    Sleeping pills
    Baby oil
    Disposable camera
    Condoms

The othher stuff was vegetables but I think he was a pedo and just tried to blend that in to make it look unsuspicious, I alerted my manager, he let him go...

3. 50 shades of grey and a large cucumberSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Laxatives and a mini plunger...

5. I worked at an ace hardware and this guy was obviously buying stuff for a grow op

6. The smith's store I work at here in good ol' Nevada is able to sell hard liquor on top of everything else. Folks came through a year ago during our buy one get one free liquor sale and walked away with $2.5 thousand worth of Crown Royal, which rang up for just over $900 thanks to it all being half off. One helluva cool sale.

7. pack of condoms , ketchup, pack of matches ,a hair net, cottage cheese ,bike pump and a tickle me ELMO . This was all bought by a 12yr old ... Someone's planin a big night 

8. I forget the company policy of mine in particular but didn't the guy have to sign a liquor log?! I mean, for all that booze????

9. In CA you have to have a DL number, even if you're like 80 yo with your signature saying it ain't for resale

10. A reuben with no corned beef. So you just want swiss, thousand island and kraut on rye? Disgusting lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app