For you chashiers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rolla joint, Feb 1, 2014.

1. What's the weirdest shit you've ever rang anybody up for? Like things people buy that makes it obvious what they're going to do with them. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. A large pepperoni pizza with no cheese.

Who doesn't like cheese on a pizza? (if you are lactose intolerant, I am sure you can find something better to eat than bread with sauce and pepperoni on it)

3. Without cheese there is no point to pizza lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The funniest thing i rang up was a dictionary for some blade that doesnt know how to spell cashiers ...

5. A big mac no bun no pattys Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

6. Well I work at KFC and this one time this lady was trynna ask if we sold carrots. I thought it was pretty funny.

7. Great idea. Deep fried carrots. Tell your superiors to send it up the chain of command.

8. Condoms and beer is always a funny one but even funnier when the full grown man is embarrassed to buy it, stuttering with a red face.

9. Any suppositories or anal creams.... always wierd. AlwaysSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Its possible they put on their own cheese at home. 

11. Baby Diapers, Lube, Rope and some whiskeySent from my GT-I9505G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. [quote name="quadridinstoner" post="19450737" timestamp="1391315817"][quote name="quadridinstoner" post="19450698" timestamp="1391315437"]285 cartons of cigarettes, dip, and papers. That went into a Yukon XLPallets of water, coke, Pepsi and other beverages. Top that off with 20 different beverage machine bags of fanta and such..Top that off with 10 gallons of NSF approved dish detergent, 25 of sanitizer, (3) 5 gallon buckets of Dawn.As to food, he had 35 gallons of milk, 2 cases of beef, 2 cases of tri tip, 20 boxes of pasta, 10 bags of rice, 5 gallons each of mayo, ranch, thousand island and BBQ sauce. That's not even a quarter of what he had.Then he had 10 cases of Dart cups carryout bags and take home boxes, utensils, toilet paper, paper towels. Top it off with 5 gallons of degreaser, floor cleaner, disinfectant and 409. After, he had another cart of rags, tampons, 5 cases of printer paper, a printer and a tablet PC. Next cart was oil, Gojo soap, Tide professional, and dryer sheets.As to his personal items, he had a case of Busch, condoms, steamed veggies, chicken breast, a gallon of Palmolive, Orange juice, gift cards, a carton of Marlboros without his resale license, Digornio pizza, and kids chicken nuggets with Kraft ranch.Bill came to like $30,000. I will also add he had a box truck and had like 5 receipts for all this. Some cash, some credit, and his personal debit card.[/quote]troll much?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Nope, liquor store and restaurant owner. Happens every now and then. And sorry for the double post.

14. Whipped cream, chocolate syrup and condoms.

Not only was that all he bought, but he bought them with a straight face (and it was all I could do to not laugh when ringing him up)

15. [quote name="quadridinstoner" post="19450737" timestamp="1391315817"][quote name="quadridinstoner" post="19450698" timestamp="1391315437"]285 cartons of cigarettes, dip, and papers. That went into a Yukon XLPallets of water, coke, Pepsi and other beverages. Top that off with 20 different beverage machine bags of fanta and such..Top that off with 10 gallons of NSF approved dish detergent, 25 of sanitizer, (3) 5 gallon buckets of Dawn.As to food, he had 35 gallons of milk, 2 cases of beef, 2 cases of tri tip, 20 boxes of pasta, 10 bags of rice, 5 gallons each of mayo, ranch, thousand island and BBQ sauce. That's not even a quarter of what he had.Then he had 10 cases of Dart cups carryout bags and take home boxes, utensils, toilet paper, paper towels. Top it off with 5 gallons of degreaser, floor cleaner, disinfectant and 409. After, he had another cart of rags, tampons, 5 cases of printer paper, a printer and a tablet PC. Next cart was oil, Gojo soap, Tide professional, and dryer sheets.As to his personal items, he had a case of Busch, condoms, steamed veggies, chicken breast, a gallon of Palmolive, Orange juice, gift cards, a carton of Marlboros without his resale license, Digornio pizza, and kids chicken nuggets with Kraft ranch.Bill came to like $30,000. I will also add he had a box truck and had like 5 receipts for all this. Some cash, some credit, and his personal debit card.[/quote]How can you remember all that?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. That was the biggest order I ever rang up. Anything like that, or stupid people, or just downright weird things you tend to remember...

17. I remember when I was at Sams Club like 4 years ago, I saw someone buy a cart full of cigarettes. He obviously owned a tobacco store or a gas station. He had over 40 cartons and a bunch of different kinds. I did the math and it was like 2 grand worth of cigs.

18. [quote name="alpo" post="19448490" timestamp="1391288325"]The funniest thing i rang up was a dictionary for some blade that doesnt know how to spell cashiers ...[/quote]Ooooooooh an extra h oh my lol oopsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. [quote name="quadridinstoner" post="19450747" timestamp="1391315931"]Oh yes and he also picked up his prescriptions and ordered 2 churros and a slice of pizza. Second experience I have is a family who bought $250 of Monster energy on food stamps. I was furious. My tax dollars is your monster energy.[/quote]That must've taken forever to ring up lmao what's the point in 35 gal of milk it will expire. Those food stamp people I would've asked them wtf is wrong with themSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. About an hour in total