Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For those with Sonic Drive Ins

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SparkyJT, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Whats your favorite drink to drink there while high, mine would have to be a vanilla sprite or watermelon Dr Pepper

2. Cherry vanilla dr pepper, cherry sprite, ocean water, strawberry limeade. Lol and the best shake is chocolate-banana!

3. i only know one. And i have a sonic right down the street from my house. They do have some good drinks. Especially when ur high :):)

4. hmm, i never been to one, and i just moved to a place that has a sonic, maybe i should check it out. 

5. mocha java chiller, or cherry lime slushy

6. Is it a southern thing? Cuz there everywhere in texas

7. i dont go to sonic but theres one right next to me. i should go

8. idk. normally I get like peach sweet iced tea. havent been in a long time though.

9. nah, they all over the country. fire as fuck after a nice roadie :smoking:

10. Next time you go, ask for a Purple Orgasm

11. Cherry Limeade with extra ice.

12. I don't drink soda so I just get water...I just wanted to throw this thread for a loop with someone drinking water...WATER...

Sent from Melmac