For those who want to see the world.

Discussion in 'General' started by Nukes1337, Oct 2, 2010.

1. I found this cool website called 43places. Basically you make a list of all the places you have been and all the places you want to visit before you die. Its a nice little way to keep track of how much of the world you have experienced.

43 Places

I need some suggestions on places to visit:

So far I want to visit these places in these countries within the next eight years.
    Most likely a different place on this list each year.

USA: Alaska & Washington
    Japan : Kyoto & Tokyo
    Rome : Pantheon
    Greece: Crete & Athens
    New Zealand
    Canada : British Columbia.

Anyone have anything to add to my list?

2. Athens GA ATL GA Orlando FL Miami FL

3. Woah... its A DOUBLE POST ALL THE WAY OH MY GOD :cry: ITS SO INTENSE WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

4. Cool site! I work in the travel industry, and am always looking for new travel websites.

It's easy for me to list the places I've been (25 countries on every continent except for Oceania and Antarctica).

It's hard for me to come up with a list of places I want to go. I want to go everywhere. On a daily basis I get to read and write about ports of call all over the world, so my list is constantly changing.

Currently, though, this would be my top ten list of places where I have never been but want to go (in no particular order):

Petra, Jordan
    Svalbard, Norway
    Japan
    Laos
    Myanmar (Burma)
    Borneo
    Argentina
    Antarctica and the Falkland Islands
    Iceland
    Senegal

5. Seoul, South Korea. sounds boring and random, its honestly one of the craziest places you will ever go. if you want to go to tokyo, go here as well.

6. i want to travel across the american south, i've been to the IMO boring parts, DC, Florida, NYC, etc i want to go through mississipi, alabama, texas etc.

but i doubt i will be able to due to a cannabis possession charge, fuck you america.