Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For those who go to dispensaries

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ch33r10zzz, Apr 9, 2013.

1. In a hypothetical situation, if you came out of the spencer and found a post it note on your windshield that prompted you to "hook them up," would you do it?
    Would you do it straight? Or would you look for compensation?

Just a hypothetical situation...

2. If its a stranger, def for profit. I feel its risky to ask that way. If its for a friend I would do it straight.

3. Say someone wanted a 10 sack, how much would you charge them? Or what if someone wanted an OZ. What then?

Or would you accept a one time donation as a sign of good will?

4. If this happened, I'd wanna know the person, and talk to them first. And I wouldn't rip them off, but i'd make money off of it for sure, but like said above if a close friend wanted hooked up, i would have him straight up

5. I wouldn't what if it was a cop just trying to bust people. I'm sure they can work there way around to do that I wouldn't unless I'm friends with the person.