? for those that have done 900+mg of DXM

Discussion in 'General' started by 88or89, Jun 8, 2007.

1. I started with DXM earlier this year. I've done it maybe a handful of times using between 300-600 mg each time. Probably this weekend, I'm going to cap off my experimentation with DXM by doing 900mg probably this weekend.

I handled 600 mg without a problem, had an urge or two to throw up but I didn't. I checked erowid and the most I saw someone report on was like 850mg, and most of the reports are on 700mg and lower.

My question is just, how is it? Did it go off without a hitch, do you regret taking it that high, etc? Thanks to anyone that can answer.

2. the most i did was 600 mg. for some reason i only throw up on lower doses. 600 was fucking insane, and kept me up til 5 pm the next day. so have fun on your trip!:)

3. I've never thrown up from DXM, come very very close mind you, but never threw up. My will to trip balls was stronger than the urge to puke.

Most i've taken was 1200mg. I did not regret it, but i have not come close to that amount since then. I experienced it, and that was it. Higher doses can really start to hurt your health, even death if the dosage is high enough. It's hard to explain really, but the intensity was on par with the intensity i've felt from stong shroom trips (trips aren't similar i just mean the intensity factor)

I can only recommend it to experienced users who one, like the drug, and two are comfortable with higher pleateau trips.

4. i get really long hangovers from dxm ... but ive done 800 .... fucking crazy .... i did 1200 too once but ended up in the hospital with my heart beating at 173 bpm or something and like all messed up .. they sayed i was really close to dieing .. havent taken more than 600 since

but then again im pretty skinni ...

5. Around 1,000mg for me it would start feeling real heavy and shit, but it was still very fun, though you had to go into the trip feeling real good, and try to keep it that way.

Youll start sweating tons and feeling kinda shitty, make sure someones there to talk with you and whatnot.

I actually like the hangovers, you feel real weird, but you can definately drive a car and shit, and it feels so fun.

6. I am setting sail on the SS robotic in about an hour :D

Just ingested a little over a gram of DXM.... this should be fun :smoke:

By the wayyy, the Zicam cold MAX pills (in this box http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/158295/100.jpg) taste fuckin goood :D...the aftertaste is kinda bitter (the dxm) but other than that, much more enjoyable than cough syrup or ingesting a BUNCH of robitussin pills

The zicam have double the dosage of robitussin. Tonight's mix was 300mg worth of the Zicam and the rest was some extracted Agent Lemon

7. Tokin, you might already know this, but the Zicam Melts don't have the PEG and Lechithen that normal dxm products contain (inactive ingredients) and those are needed for absorption, so you'll only be getting half or so of that 300 your taking. But have fun with that trip man, dxm is the shit on so many levels, try laying in a bathtub with the lights off and some music playing if you get the chance, the sensory deprivation is bliss

8. yeah man, till the rubber duckie tries to murder you. Just kidding bro. I've dosed 1200mg once. My ceiling opened up, and an "aura" cloud opened up, and started talking to me. All around me was the background of this picture, and the center was the cloud aura: I made it to depict it as best I could:

EDIT: It wont load, sorry guys.

9. i dont remember my max dose.. i think it was somewhere around 1250, never threw up. Had kind of a bad trip but not really.. very hard to describe. did alot of thinking and lost touch with reality entirely

10. thank "god" for music

it's keeping me sane :hippie:

was watchin frear n loathin but it got too intense

peace gc :hide::bolt:

11. 900 will probably have you feeling as if your mind has woken up from sleep with your body paralized

in other words it'll scare the fuck outta you

best dose I found was between 120-200mg if you like that hyper mdma vibe anything more and you're robo walking like a drunk beyond that level it's immobile full blown tripping

12. i can have in and out controllable trips on 300mg, no problem.
    took 450 once, loooved the sounds coming out of everywhere.

13. shagra, theres much more to explore! But take my word for it, stay in that 300-400 mg range as long as you can, then move it on up and see what its all about.

14. oh yeah, i definitely will be exploring more of the dxm world, i'm just trying out all sorts/doses of drugs and can't pack 'em in too tight. this summer should be good. had some fantastic shroom tea just this afternoon (infused with mango passionfruit herbal tea...yum)

15. yeah ive taken 900 mg. it was so intense i cant describe it. i thought i went crazy at the time. Theres a line between two doses and when you cross into the other side its like a completely different drug. the line is different from person to person. i threw up but couldnt feel it anyways...thats not the problem of doing it if you ask me. i recomend it but im warning not to make yourself believe ou know what your getting into. that was my mistake anyways... enjoy