Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For those of you with bubblers...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Myth, Dec 29, 2008.

1. I've always been a big fan of bubblers. They're my favorite way to smoke. My question to all you who toke bubblers on a somewhat regular basis, is how do you like to hit it?

Obviously most bubblers aren't as big as a bong, so do you try to milk the shit out of each hit or slow down a little and take smaller ones? Also, do you like more or less water in your piece? Do you grind up your bud, use scissors, or break it up by hand? Coarse or fine? Which do you think works the best?

I personally like to put as much water in the bubbler as I can most of the time, although I will use less if I want to taste the bud more or let the piece change colors in the water reservoir. (color-changing glass) I have used grinders, scissors, and broken bud up by hand and once the cherry starts going, I can't really tell much of a difference. As far as ripping it goes, I try to take big hits most of the time until I take a trip to cough city, then it's time to slow down.

2. I take big hits out of ussually ground bud (cherries best) but that all depend son the quality of bud...

I also like to fill it up quite a bit but that all depends on the shape of the bubbler ya know?

3. First I grind it, then I put in as much water as I can before it begins to get sucked into my mouth or get the bowl wet (due to the intense bubbling going on inside)

I pack it like a pack any other bowl- tight and well balanced, with an even lighting surface. This way, I only have to light it once (which allows it to burn cooler than if I have to keep putting a flame on it, which destroys a lot of thc due to thermolysis.) If I happen to have a lot of weed I'll milk that shit, but if I'm trying to conserve I'll simply take large tokes.

Bubblers are great for their versatility, the only problem with them is that you can't dump a bowl full of ash because bong water will get everywhere. You either have to get your fingers dirty, buy a scraping tool (like one you would use in a tobacco pipe), or smoke that through.

4. always grind if you can. fine ground chron burns better. also, each bubbler has its own style so finding the perfect water ratio will take a few minutes. I like to keep my stem at least an inch under water. That way I have more area to fill up inside the glass with smoke.