For those of you who still live with your parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by It 8 Me, Mar 7, 2009.

1. I usually end up goign into the loft in my garage, and just say I'm going outside on the trampoline:smoke::hello::cool::smoke:

2. Its pretty easy for me. The whole basement at my house is my room. So I just go outside in the garage (downstairs) and crack the garage door, shit around in a bunch of lawn chairs, and toke up. Someone sits infront of the door leading into garage from my room and we toke up.

3. well if i smoke at my house, which i rarely do because my dad told me he would call the cops on me again if he finds out i have bud in the house, but i usually rip my bong and have a fan blowing outside from my nightable next to the window and blow into the fan and none comes back in. or when i go to my friends house with my bong i go in his workshop which is the straightest place to smoke because his parents never go in there.

dude, i might try the shower thing, though i dont have windows. but i do have a fan. do you think it would be straight like that?

4. That sounds fun.

5. smoked in the backyard in a lawn chair by the pool constantly, only when no one was home or everyone was asleep, never got caught. if i couldnt smoke at home i would just hop in the car and go for a ride. im back with the rents now, so once i start smoking its probably going to be the same routine, i have some plans for a stash box, ill prolly post tut for everyone to use with pics once, i can smoke again.

6. i have a bathroom without a window, so i just hit my bowl, cover it up, blow it through my sploof into my huge cabinet under the sink, take a shower, then fan the bathroom with the door.

cant tell any smoke was in there after im done