For the vape lovers...

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Gibson01919, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Did you ever roll an ABV joint?

I have a decent stash of ABV going and I'm wondering if I can roll a doobie and catch a decent buzz...

Does it actually get you high?

Do you get a headache or any undesirable effect?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If it's dark brown or almost black..it's not gonna do much, but if it's light brown, it will get you somewhat buzzed

taste is pretty bad though

3. ive tried it before....dont do it.....it literally doesnt do a damn thing except make your mouth taste bad for about 10-20 minutes.

my ABV is really dark brown.......if your not getting it to that level you may have a shot though

literally rolled up a big king kong sized joint to the face and a felt more from 1 normal shake rip i took like 5 minutes later just to get that bad taste  of ABV out of my mouth

ive heard of people making butter or tinctures.

4. lol...i just noticed that the two people who responded have profile pics of Ray and Ricky....lol   (father and son from TPB)

5. The only thing I use my ABV bud for is edibles. My firecrackers get me lifted for hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. avb blunts did sound good until I read how it tastes

7. I think we know the dominant show here

8. Rolled tons of abv joints, didn't get me that high. Fatties made me feel something though. 

9. I think so! ;)

10. I'm sure posting in the cape section would work better..

11. Oh damn just ignore me

12. I feel like ABV qwiso is nasty as shit how does it taste?

13. Ya dont smoke it as is. As previously suggested make a firecracker with it. Ive made many with my abv

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Yeah edibles definitely work, and you don't even have to do much.

I just heat the bud up again in your vape or whatever, then mix it with pb and crackers/bread, etc. and let it sit for some time... I've found 20-30+ minutes to be effective.

Then eat, wait, smoke some more, its all up to you bud :hippie:

15. Just take a couple tablespoons of abv and add it to whatever. No need to cook or anything...

I like to throw a few tablespoons in yogurt. Quick, easy, and virtually unnoticeable.

Do you heat it up first? I always have, and I always let it sit for awhile too.

17. Hey everyone! Right now I'm using a qwiso method on a 1/2 of some already vaped dank bud. (I stay loyal to my volvano digital and vapir No2)

Not my favorite idea however I'm giving it a try since I have about 4o's of avb stashed. AND I'll be going to Bonnaroo in June... so I'm looking for some nice ways to bring some fun along such as edibles, qwiso, tinctures/vege glycerin in my e cig, and any other ideas you've created.

Let's begin...

I usually stick around 400 degrees with a 1' 1/2 bag and get a free refill. So the avb is left lightly browned, sometimes green and still frosted.

I'm using a reliable qwiso method. The iso strain is on a plate with a fan nearby on low. The room is around 70 degrees.

The iso was light brown with zero solids and I'm at 2 hours of evaporation-

-AsAp

"Volcano everday, baby." - Darth Vapir

18. I'll give that a try next time. Just heat it to normal vape temp for a few minutes?

19. Just ate 1.5 abv in some yogurt. Blended it in my bullet first. Love the idea, taste was delicious

"Volcano everday, baby." - Darth Vapir