For the people who have a job...

Discussion in 'General' started by friendlyst0ner, Mar 11, 2013.

1. #1 friendlyst0ner, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2013
    Where do you work at & how much do you make? I really need a job. Im trying to look for one, but it seems as if no one is really hiring atm.. or maybe they just dont want to hire me :mad:. Also how often do they drug test you?

2. Courier, some days I make upwards of 3 bills, some days not so , much, no drug test. Smoke all day. Easy easy job, drive my own car, don't work for priorty they suck balls

3. #3 sofakingstoned, Mar 11, 2013
    Try fast food man, almost always hiring and no drug test unless you get hurt.

and i really don't mean to be an ass, i really don't, but check the grammar on our application.

I know m not perfect myself, that's why I'm not bashing you. But come on man ..people who has a job?

4. Im sort of buzzed right now so i dont really make any sense. But thank you for correcting me.

5. Dishwasher at a retirement home, no drug test, cool old people, chill boss, shitty managers.

6. I've gotten preemployment drug tests for every fast food job I've every had, but it might have been a state thing.

7. I work for a local pastor doing management for local parks/concessions and make 9$ an hour.

Pretty sweet

8. Delivery boy no drug tests easy work decent money

9. Convert Saiga Rifles and Shotguns to their original form.

How much I make depends on how little you're willing to drill into your rifle divided by my boredom.

10. Coffee shop is a cool place to work, I don't think any of them would test

11. Im a line cook at a causal dining restaurant. I make 10.25 not bad I guess..
    Delivering pizzas was the best job ever tho

12. #13 MyStonerCharm, Mar 11, 2013
    I work as a car washer. Minimum wage+tips. I have to was at least 20 cars a day on the weekends. Not a great job, no chance of a raise so I'm getting another job soon. For drug test I recommend using synthetic piss. Lots of head shops have them, we'll at least where I'm at.

Also always turn in a resume and stretch the truth. Like if you wanna put you were a babysitter put Professional Social Caretaker or something like that.

13. Spend all of your free time learning new skills. You should really aim for independence; a steady income through your own skill. Anything anyone has done, you can do as well.

The Internet is fucking great for this. Coding, web design, digital music, SEO, etc etc.. You can learn it all on Youtube, with Ebooks, and just by simply Googling and networking yourself with communities of like minds.

that being said, I'm a house painter. Don't do that.

14. Factory that is a private company no drug tests even if we get hurt only been here 5 months make $13 an hour.