For the love of god save my plant (PICS)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by davidsmokes, Jul 26, 2007.

1. So this is my plant.. ive had it outside for awhile but now im moving it inside because i want to make sure im doing everything i can.. Someone please tell me what is going on with her.. ive been feeding it an 8-6-6 for VEG. but the ph level is about 6 right now.. it turns to about 6.8 5 mins after i feed it but now its back to 6!! im keeping it under 3 100w fluoros for the veg period right now. I noticed the yellow leaves and thought it was a nitrogen deficiency but maybe the PH has something to do with it?? i also noticed the leaves are wilting a bit.. i definately want to stop that!! also what numbers on the food would you recommend for flowering? i have a 12-55-12 that i havent used yet.

anyway i was hoping someone could tell from these pics their guess on what might be wrong.. any input would be great:)

***i know none of you would like to see a perfectly good plant die, so any other things you might want to throw in i'd appreciate it.. this is my first grow!!!**:smoking:

i know its starting to flower but the whole reason im moving it inside is because
    1. i dont have my HPS light yet
    2. i want to grow the plant a little more and get it healthy before i start flowering so will that hurt the plant too much?
    3. how much should i be watering and feeding it during veg? and how can i change that PH level?! the water im using is perfect but the soil needs to change

Attached Files:

2. Give her some N! Nitrogen. You can tell its nitrogen because its all a light green and its transferring available N from the lower leaves to the new top leaves thus killing the bottom leaves. Don't over do it. You should notice the leaves getting darker in about 5 days.

I'm more of a hydro guy, but thats what it looks like to me. Let someone else second me before you go ahead and add nutrients. I'm not that good yet. :pGood luck

edit:

and moving it out doors to indoors real fast will stress it more. Read the beginners guide again and again and search

3. yes it is a nitrogen def

the cause I believe to be..... your PH is out of range, (spotting on the lower fan leaves)
    another contributing factor of the nitrogen def is overwatering, and your plant does have an overwatered droop look about it

sounds like sour root ball and why the PH keeps dropping, & that accounts for the spotting

If the PH reading is out of optimum range 6.5-6.8 PH, you need to flush your plant.
    Flush with PH corrected water, till in optimum PH range, 3 times the volume of the pots rule of thumb but may require much more flushing if the rootball is thick & sour

EG: 1 gal pot = 3 gal. flush ( in your case use the garden hose and run it a 1/2 hour or so whatever it takes to get the acid leeched out of the rootball and the PH to hold 6.5-6.8)

add 1/2 strength nutes to the last gallon of the flush.

thats not a good idea.... the plant is stressed, reverting to the veg cycle will further the stress the plant, it would take 3-5 weeks to get out of bud in full swing veg cycle, then back to bud again youd be better of getting the ph correct now take some clones for when your lites come , feed this girl and let her go

but yes you can revert her to veg cycle

4. woo thanks guys i really needed that:hello:

5. ok i flushed it with 3 gallons cuz its a 1 gallon pot inside a 3 gallon that you cant see.. and so now do i test the water that runs off on the last part of the flush or do i test the soil? and just for the record shes on flower stage now and the tops are getting nice and green and buds are starting to grow in:smoke::smoking::bongin: