For the Ladies. And Gays.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Laxer18, Jan 13, 2012.

1. #1 Laxer18, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    Which sounds worse

A) admitting you gave a blow job

B) admitting you had sex

2. #2 giraffe, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    In what context, like cheating?

3. Um, what? Giving blow jobs and having sex aren't wrong at all

4. Neither. Both are fun.

5. For a chick I dont see why anyone would care/be surprised. If its a guy comin out, thats huge.

In context to cheatin, both would piss me off equally, its the fact u did anything with someone else.

6. lying sounds the worst.

7. Yes
    ....or if you are single and it's a friends with benefits situation.

8. Well cheating is cheating so both would be bad. Not understanding the FWB thing, though.

9. I think it's worse to say you gave a bj. Idk, maybe I'm weird, but I think oral is way more personal than sex and is more special (maybe it's the germophobe in me), so I think it's sluttier if you go around giving head to just anyone. Does that make any sense?

10. fucking i can get over female wrapping her lips on a dick sounds far worse

11. Fuck that, I talk openly about sex with my friends
    I don't feel ashamed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVDQfyNlsDs]Garbage - Sex Is Not The Enemy (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

12. hmmm i think it really depends on the person who your telling this to personal opinion. because i think it really varies. some people think a bj is much more of a big deal because it can seem much more personal and more of a special thing whereas other people think sex is much more of a big deal. it really depends

just be honest, if you tell the person that you gave head to someone they will most likely ask you if it went any further, so just be honest! thats the best thing you can do :smoke: