For the Gamers out there

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Kali Trek, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Does smoking herb b4 playing video games increase your abilities or does it slow down your reaction time? BTW whut games do yall play regularly?

2. it used to make me a ton better at halo2 back in the day......but since ive stopped gaming pretty much completly whenever i play games high im terrible lol, i just can't be serious about it

3. High for vidgames is thee shit, but put this in the gamer's heartbeat in chillout zone

4. I'm probably better even though I'm not that good either way. I have a better attention span when stoned though so I can focus more. When I try and play sober I am constantly getting up and down to do this or that.

5. sometimes it goes either way...like when i play counter-strike, I might go 10 rounds of just dying and then the next round i go and get like 10 headshots in a row

6. A buddy and I got 113 stars in Super Mario Galaxy for Wii while baked the whole time. Almost done with it and I'm gonna have to say it's either number one or two on the list of greatest mario games ever. That or Super Mario World for SNES.

7. I think I do, but it might just seem like it cuz I'm high.
    I get a lot more into the game, so I take it at a slower pace and check my corners and shit like that.

8. Weed USED to make me really good at video games, I slayed COD4 while I was blazed just runnin and gunnin that shiiiit. But now, since Modern Warfare 2 came out, whenever I get stoned I just suck really bad. Usually when I'm playing bad sober I'll just go get hopelessly blazed cause I'm gonna be playin' like shit either way.. :)

9. If I smoke before playing shooters such as, Gears of War2, Halo 3, or COD4 MW2 I am amazing. However, if I do so be fore sports game like Madden, then I SUCK.

10. MW2 search and destroy. I get real into it and kick some ass

11. i really only play fighting games or FPS's. With fighting games I basically want to get as high as possible. The higher I am, the better.

With shooters its a bit different. I need to be a certain level of highness.

High = Better
    Really high = i react too slow and play worse
    Baked out of my mind = i go in to an unconscious vortex and unknowingly rape all competition lol.

12. DUDE WHO IS READY FOR BIOSHOCK 2!! HELL YEAH!(;:smoke:

13. Just saying I was stuck on this tough ass spot on MGS4 near the end, but afer I got really high and played I was just popping them haven bitches off. I usually play all games bettter maybe because I focus in a little bit more which is understandable.