For the first time in HISTORY [Useless thread]

Discussion in 'General' started by Broosh, Nov 6, 2008.

1. .....I am eligible for a new phone by US Cellular!

every single time I have had a phone, I've had it broken before i was eligible, and i didn't have insurance, so i had to end up paying $500 for a new phone.

i basked in the glory of available phones once i realized that i get basically a 60% off any of them because of the eligibility

SAVING MONEY IS FTW

[im not really saving money, bc instead of $500 on a phone, i've decided to spend $150 on a phone and get a half o, still saving 150 though!]

2. [​IMG]

....u said this was a useless thread

3. its pretty useless!

4. if it's useless why post it?

5. bc i didn't know there was a rule against Useless threads in the General section?

want me to look through them and count how many useless ones there are?

or would you rather me post my useless shit in Recreational Marijuana Use and get it clogged up like everyone else?

6. Or you could have posted it in the chatterbox thread. Thats where I would have posted something like this.

7. impossible, albino gorrillas cant post anything

8. I feel ya. I broke my phone's screen like 4 months into my 3 year contract haha. No way am I paying $500 for a good phone, and I don't really like to waste money on shitty phones. So I'm waiting until January until I'm elligible for the same deals you are now taking advantage of. /envy

Cheers!