For Quality not Quantity

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by madhatrr, Apr 30, 2003.

1. First off id like to say im a light smoker, only do it on the weekends, and even then, not all weekend. But, when i do smoke, i like to have a better high. Mids are out of the question. Now, that beind said, im thinking about starting a few plants, maybe 3. Is there anything in particular I can do to the plant to make it produce a better quality bud, like different chemicals, spraying it, using weird lights, anything like that? or do i just have to start off with great seeds, and that will entirely determine how the quality is going to turn out? Id be germing inside, then growing outside in florida, and it gets pretty damn hot, so that might be a factor to consider too. I really do not care about the yeild of the plant, just the quality. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Got to start with good genetics,
    Then enviroment
    The sky is the limit

3. good genetics are the start. Goto www.hempqc.com (canadiens) and look around for whatever interests you.

Telling you how to grow is to vast a subject just to sum up, go to www.overgrow.com and read some of the guides for beginners.

My best advice would be, you MUST have 5-gallon containers, plant one seed to container, and if you grow inside, pickup a 400w Sodium lamp from insidesun.com

You can ferts and equipment from www.altgarden.com, and be prepared to invest a little into this. Otherwise your results will just suck

Keep it simple is the best advice I can give, and please research this before you waste alot of dough.

4. got to start off with good seeds.