Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For People Who Have Been On Probation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ballin' Toker, Aug 3, 2008.

1. the paperwork takes FOREVER. but it does'nt mean shit. once she lets u go, they have the rite to test u, but trust me they wont. u can finally toke up:smoking: i kno the feeling:hello:

2. OMG that makes me ffel soo fukin good.... and u completly shure they wont?? i dnt wanna go bak to jail.lol. how long afterward till they cant test anymore??

3. whenever they want until u get ur paperwork. but they deff wont unless they get a report or u get in trouble wit the cops. or unless u failed 2 or more drug tests. u'll be good tho. toke away bro:smoking:

4. thank u soo much.. im officially the happiest ive been in years... =)

5. haha yeh man no prob. the day after i got off probation i torched a 9 gram blunt to the face. good times:D

6. not tryna bust ur balls or anything but im on probation and i passed the first drug test on pure luck so i havent gotten any random drug tests yet just cuz i built some "bullshit" trust with my PO. i did get tested again on my court date but passed that as well so i think this dudes really gonna lay off my back with the random drug tests. makes me feel good knowing that i can still blaze and be safe. idk what comes after formal tho if i get caught

7. #8 KoolaidZombies, Mar 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2010
    Hmmm so this is the oldest thread in this forum. Interesting.

8. I knew my P.O since I was young she never dropped me or any of my friends. Even the ones on probation for marijuana.

9. #11 KoolaidZombies, Mar 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2010
    Lol@ getting -repped

Edit: Just for that Alex, I'm going to +rep you