for once i feel like i'm doing it right.. lol

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sativa syborg, Nov 8, 2012.

1. well not for once.. just wanted to make a thread, i'll throw pics up later, cuz i haven't snapped any this time around.. which is why i'm making this thread..

4th grow and this is the first time i've ever felt ahead i guess you should say, still smoking on this falls harvest, and i got an indoor plant that is about to get the timer hehe :) its a clone from this falls run, been sitting in veg for 1.5 months, i knoe hoe it does outside, and indoor so far it's seemed to perform even better?? but that may be because i'm using soil/organics i've cooked all summer/fall, burned a little in the early days, but now it's like i just can't throw enough light at it.. gonna make the switch in the next couple days.. it's crazy to be smoking my own, and have one ready to flower.. my stash won't last, but damn.. that will be the shortest i've ever had to wait for harvest.. so worth it.. 4 trys, and in a couple more, i should be perpetual..

2. grats. i'm on my 1st grow. i'm gearing up to flower in a month