For My Boy Negligent

Discussion in 'General' started by jcp63, May 7, 2008.

1. I don't know him in real life or have even really had direct conversation with him on this forum. But he is a major contributer to one of my favorite forums on the internet. Fuck all the people that want to give him shit for doing dope. He comes on here and tells the truth about his life in confidence to fellow blades. People talk about COKE all the fucking time and no one ever talks shit about that. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE. His grammar is always proper and he doesn't pollute this forum with one line post's. His posts are alway quality and his stories are always good reads......NEGLIGENT YOUR ALWAYS COOL IN MY BOOK..and if you ever need to talk to a fellow blade whose lived through some rough shit....HIT ME UP BUDDY!!!

Your buddy in the CHI
    -JCP63

2. wasn't there a thread on this not even a week ago

3. ^^There might have been.

Ya negligents a cool fellow, and you clearly ingested some empogenic substance? Hmm, is that the molly coming through in this post ? :)

4. to each their own

5. Guilty as charged. I still stand by my word though.

Stay POSITIVE!!!

6. and to me all of theirs :)

7. Man here I thought drama gets left at HS...... guess I was wrong. It's even on a dam Marijuana forum. Irony

8. I've never seen someone blatantly insult him for using heroin having not been provoked to do so by his post towards them.

9. uh, what?

ive seen it plenty of times.

not by any long time member though.

10. that pretty much sums it up

11. +rep

neg is one of the coolest GC members I talk to you can't hate on someone for a addiction either its not his fault hes addicted you don't know unless you have been addicted to heroin

dopesick is THE wors't thing ever..

12. and to her's all of his...?!

13. man fuck coke and h, the devils work:mad:

14. Hey hey hey leave my white girl outta this..she didn't do anything but be really sexy and give me a nice drip man

15. I do. I get pretty POed when I see any non-weed drug threads outside of the Box. I don't have a problem with folk doing them (do whatever you want I don't give a shit) but I come here cos I love the herb and I don't want to be bombarded with shite I don't want to read that doesn't belong.

Quite a lot, IMO. But I digress, not important ;)

Hell yeah. I agree 100% here dude.

16. I've been addicted to h and know just how bad it can be, it SEEMS like the worst thing ever, although Benzo withdrawal can kill you, so I'd have to say its the worst thing ever (no experience)

17. which is worse, benzo withdrawal or alcohol withdrawal (both can kill you)?

Never experienced either, so I wouldn't know.

18. benzo withdrawl aint shit

Yeah it CAN kill you seriously doubt it tho you need to come down slow off them to be safe though.

19. I've never experienced a benzo withdrawal but you can cut dope cold turkey and be fine other than being dope sick.

If you stop benzo's cold turkey you can get seizures and shit, which is why I said its the worst withdrawal, never experienced it tho

20. I have many times I didn't feel good at all but nothing like heroin withdrawl its awful.

I had a siezure once but I was on tramadol too and having benzo withdrawl I was asking for one.