Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

? for MMJ Patients

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DaddyBlazeAlot, Dec 6, 2010.

1. the point i was making was that its not very out in the open. except in parts of LA like venice. the advertising is not huge. not mainstream at all.

2. I also have epilepsy. I used to live in IA. None of my Rx meds worked. I used to use marijuana as a medicine. The police knew that I was using marijuana as medicine, but they don't bother anyone who uses it because they have a medical condition, including pain.

I no longer live there, and I no longer use marijuana because I have a new doctor and a new Rx med that works reasonably well. I did not like the fact that had to experiment to find the correct dose and timing to use a medication, and I had to keep my doctor out of the loop. In epilepsy THC triggers seizures making dosing a problem. I have done a lot of research on using marijuana as a medicine. Please see my blog.

battlecreekenquirer.com | Battle Creek pluckpersona | The Enquirer

I also have a housing problem - lack of funds.