Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Man and Sane just went back home to Bayern. That’s real dangerous. He’s such a threat on the wing.

2. Yeah, the CL is fucking fantastic.

3. As an American soccer player and now fan, Id rather gouge my own eyes out and eat a poopie flavored lollipop than watch the MLS try and play futbol.

It’s probably equivalent to the Korean Baseball people have had to watch in MLBs absence.

America is light years behind European soccer. It’s sad. Thank god Pulisic knew better.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. At least we're trying...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. pin head kick ball

6. I’m just hoping we don’t miss another World Cup. Even the third world countries seem to be able to get in, but us, lol.

Hopefully we get it together.

7. lmao USA mens soccer dose suck....... very sad ....

8. Yes, it is quite embarrassing to not be able to get into a World Cup.

9. Orlando City 2 - 1 Inter Miami

• Like Like x 2
  10. Because they play with heart and we play with Ego. I've honestly watched more of the Womens team than the Mens lol The Women play with heart and actually try though

Screenshot_20200711-073037_Snapchat.jpg

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. You said it brother. I completely agree.

The Mexican National team has way more heart than us and about half the population.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I had not watched downhill skiing competitions for a long time. I now record only women's competitions and have no interest anymore in the mens competition. Volleyball as well. For your reasons and that I like how well they get along and help each other and don't spew a bunch of bullshit trash talk. That shit gets sooooooooo tedious on the mens side of sport.

13. Let's not forget how the womens national team got paid a lot less AND they have been more successful recently. Honestly got more out of the female stars than the men in the U.S. Mia Hamm being the first. Total badass. Played goalie once too didnt she So much young talent came in at the same time too. Alex Morgan

I'm Hispanic and couldn't bare to watch Mexico play or the Mexican leagues too. Things have picked up tremendously though over the years. A lot of good Mexican talent over seas. I guess that's what it takes to create a world class team. Have them play in World Class leagues or just in Europe lol

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Did anyone see Manchester City have had the Europe ban lifted... & Had to pay 10 million in fines :laughing: the whole financial rule is bullshit they don't stick to the punishments.. they did the same with PSG & now City lol

They're happy to fine smaller clubs & deduct points ect but never do it with the bigger clubso_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. United are winning 2-1 fuck yeah

• Like Like x 1
  16. Big Money, damn them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Man City is basically built on Oil Money 10 mill to the owners is like $10/£10 lmaooo, I bet the city owner celebrated like this when he heard the news the ban was lifted
    giphy (17).gif

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. The English Premier League is almost done and the UEFA Champions League is about three weeks away. Norwich vs. Burnley at 12:30pm EDT on NBC. I saw that Real Madrid won La Liga. I also saw on FIFA.com that the World Cup in Qatar in 2022 has released their match schedule. Four games a day in the group stage across three cities and eight stadiums.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1