Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. We can only dream man lmao this is why I prefer Ronaldo Messi/Neymar.. Ronnie had the strength to hold off defenders when he has the ball Messi & Neymar just dive because they ain't got the strength lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nice win for Man U. Spurs didn't look too well. We have Liverpool after international break, should be a really good match up if Lloris is back from his leg injury which I think made the difference against Watford.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wasn't a bad performance just a shame about that bullshit red card Rashford got, I hope you lot fuck the bin dippers over lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. haha yeah I thought that was a little screwed up. Gonna be a good match, can't remember off the top of my head where it will be played at.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It'll be after the international break now so it won't be this weekend it should be next

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah, sounds like Eriksen won't be leaving for the break. Something going on over there I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Neymar got sick of paying his dues which means he got sick of paying his respects. Thus his game has suffered as a resut. I’m not saying that he wasn’t at times under appreciated but the fact remains that he was indepensible to MSN.

Unfortuntely it got to his head, as he leaves Barca he feels pressured to deliver for PSG as he did alongside the blaugrana.

Realistically this was a long shot despite the record breaking deal at the time. Without the philosophy barca futbol style and the team’s individual prowess, Neymar’s departure from Barcelona was much, much too premature.

Despite his relegated role as supportive winger to Suarez and Messi, serving both on numerous occasions and saving the team on deciding games, he shined as an individual player. In part due to his talent developed though life long training and most importantly to the humbling philosophy of hierachy and tradition of Barcelona fubol.

And really any team. You are part of something larger than yourself. And sometimes you pay dues in order to directly benefit from those dues in the form of guidance.

Financially, Neymar’s move to PSG was a smart move.

However it begs the questions how smart a move it was for his career in the long term in the form of potential loss of skill he couldve gained had he stayed at Barca.

Where if he had stayed and been patient, he would surely, dare I say it, be retiring Messi in the future.

After all, Neymar is the younger of MSN.

Of course the accolades of Messi have, for quite some time, secured his slot in the hall of fame.

Yet, you cannot disagree that eventually Neymar would become the alpha in barca futbol.

Alas we will never know now...

• Like Like x 1

8. Neymar a bitch lol claims he's passed the same level David Beckham got to.. the tosser needs to give his head a wobble he's a diving bastard.. I'd love to see someone break his ankle so bad he couldn't ever play again

9. What happened to spurs last night man?? Didn't watch the game just seen the score, alot of weird shit happened last night the bin dippers somehow beat PSG lol

I'll be watching the United Vs Young boys tonight hopefully we get a couple goals

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. @broncos420 you ever seen this bro??

:lmafoe::lmafoe: I do it everytime I watch Champions league football & the music comes on :roflmao::roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. LMAO that's great!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. How's Man U?? Not looking good in the locker room from what I've been seeing and hearing. Sir Alex Ferguson is sorely missed that's for sure!

• Agree Agree x 1

13. Fucking shite mate.. mourinho does this at every club he's ever been at man he falls out with the top players..

He did it with Hazard & Ronaldo now it's Pogba

& West ham smashed fuck out of united yesterday 3-1.. something isn't right lmaoo

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. He has ruined many clubs. The next run of fixtures should be interesting Juventus in the UCL twice in the next month or so and then Chelsea and Man City in the Premier League.

Tottenham hasn't been great either. But at least ponch hasn't started any wars in the locker room.....yet.

• Agree Agree x 1

15. Mourinho is getting sacked United are having talks with Zidane apparently

I haven't been really watching the football man only the highlights I've either been asleep or zonked out because I'm in recovery from an operation atm so I can't get as hyped while watching lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Still cant believe Mourinho is at Tottenham. Ole Gunnar is somehow still at United lol No more Emery nightmare though for Arsenal.

My Liverpool struck gold with Klopp

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. We struck gold with FSG and with Klopp. Totally restructured the club and the way we do business. Up the fucking Reds.

#YNWA FB_IMG_1579274667573.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. It's funny that the last time I really used this thread we were pretty much the joke of the football world. So many things have changed since then. Not sure how many blades are even active that would follow this post before

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. The Bundesliga is probably my favorite league. Two of my all-time favorite players are midfielders: Zinedine Zidane and Xavi Hernandez. Currently my favorite national team is Germany but I am trying to support America, it is my home country after all. My favorite club team is probably FC Barcelona. I choose Messi over Cristiano Ronaldo. I played football for many years in my youth. I really don't play that much anymore. I don't watch too much football anymore but I do keep track of what is happening through the news. Hopefully I'll be playing again in the after-life when I die. Love toking but never did it while playing football. I wish I did in my youth. I am looking forward to the remaining UEFA Champions League games, EURO 2020 and the FIFA 2022 World Cup in Qatar. Peace.

• Like Like x 2

20. Why don't you support/follow the MLS man?? I'm guessing every football game that's on will be on at funny times because of the time difference :laughing: