for ever alone

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mcasprin, Jul 4, 2012.

1. ive just turned 19 i moved around allot found it hard to fit in ect and now settled down in a area where ive been for the last year in college but fins it hard to meet new friends. people i know from class ect have there own circle of friends that i cant get into.... i was ment to go to a house party where people would sleep the night but got given the excuse "there's not enough room....maybe next time" story of my life.

im not even socially awkward or have a social anxiety i actually enjoy going out drinking and clubbing and pulling girls but just have no one to go with : :(

life seems to be against me and i do everything in my power to get out there i started lifting weights 6 months ago and gained some muscle and bought some fitted shirts and going out cloths but never go out.... i just dunno what to do :(

2. Give it a bit man, you'll find a circle of friends who value your presence.

Join an organization at your university if you want to meet people quickly and go from there. I joined a fraternity at my school and now I have my own circle that I hang out with on a frequent basis. And I am shy and socially awkward at times, so if it helped me it can definitely help you.

Unless you don't want to join an organization, you can try to use the friends you have and interact with their friends. (Not the ones whose circle won't accept you, they're just dickbags) Sometimes you meet your best friends you'll go through life with through friends you'll just know in college.

3. I'm in the same situation as you. Don't know anyone close to me who wants to thrill seek.
    Except I actually still suffer from social anxiety to an extent.

4. For Christ sakes man you smoke ganja! Thats the easiest way to make friends, once you smoke with someone that creates a special bond you guys are friends forever. Use marijuana get new friends.

5. be a Leader not a Follower. stop trying to fit in and just do your own thing. people who are into the same shit as you will notice you when your doing shit you like to do.

6. [quote name='"Fr0st"']For Christ sakes man you smoke ganja! Thats the easiest way to make friends, once you smoke with someone that creates a special bond you guys are friends forever. Use marijuana get new friends.[/quote]

Dont listen to that dont use weed as a crutch for important thing you cant do. Just keep working out and find a Sport you think would be fun and start doin it. Youll meet people along the way. Some will be smokers some wont treat both the same . Just my 2 cents

7. Dtm beat me to it darnn. I need to learn to Type faster