for anybody that has ever astral projected....

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by minicoupe3, Dec 26, 2013.

1. alright, I've posted about astral projection before but I want more discussion haha. For those of you who have ever had an OBE or have ever astral projected. How exactly do you get passed the vibrational stage? From what I've read that is the point in which I could achieve a projection. Anyone have any stories, Tips, etc. I really want to achieve a successful OBE. I can always reach paralysis but nothing more. Serious inquiries are always welcome.

2. Man i want to have an OBE so bad i can't even get close yet..
    Ever heard of mugwort?
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1251318-trainwreck-gdp-grow.html#entry18811505

3. @[member="mmmmToXiN"] Dude go to your local library and find the book Journeys out of the body by Robert Monroe. It will explain so much. and I want to project so bad too but i can only get to sleep paralysis.

4. Is this like a stage after enlightenment? Kinda sorta? Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 Thejourney318, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
    I have successfully astral projected one time. How I did it, was when I could feel the vibrations, in sleep paralysis, I attempted to use my breath to cycle them through my body. As the energies were cycled with my breath, they intensified. I kept cycling it, increasing the intensity each time. As it got extremely intense, I tried to use the out breath to 'throw myself out of my body.' A few times I left my body some, and then was yanked back, by what felt like a rope/cord attaching me to my body. Then, trying again, I successfully exited my body.

6. To answer it simply, you need to learn how to control your the urge to fear the vibrations or be anxious of them. Meditate regularly and do not attempt a projection until you know you are prepared for the other side. A bad projection is a lot like a bad trip, well, because it is a trip.

7. [quote name="Average Platypus" post="19252333" timestamp="1388386563"]To answer it simply, you need to learn how to control your the urge to fear the vibrations or be anxious of them. Meditate regularly and do not attempt a projection until you know you are prepared for the other side. A bad projection is a lot like a bad trip, well, because it is a trip.[/quote] very informative. Thanks man

8. Ive never heard of this before but it sounds alot like what happened when I tried salivia specifically, and I think its still legal in most states so maybe give that a shot?

9. OP if I could help you I would. I truly don't believe I could ever explain it in a way that could teach you how to achieve such an experience. It seems as though, at least on personal level that it is something that happens. Something you just do. 

10. [quote name="codswallop" post="19344706" timestamp="1389794728"]OP if I could help you I would. I truly don't believe I could ever explain it in a way that could teach you how to achieve such an experience. It seems as though, at least on personal level that it is something that happens. Something you just do. [/quote]Wanna try to elaborate? Haha"It started out kinda scary though.. Yo PRO peep the scenario. We had the caps,fire, and the shrooms like Mario" -longlivesteelo #47

11. I cannot. I just said it is not something I can explain. The only experiences I have had with "astral projection" are experiences that came about not by practices or teachings. Therefore, I could not hope to explain how it is one would accomplish such a thing. 

No, far below. Far far below.

13. I've had a couple lucid dreams. The calmer you are, the smoother the experience. 

14. I've projected to another planet before.  You just need to build up energy within yourself.  You must believe it will happen and so it shall.  Fear holds you back.

Wish I practiced at this more, only projected 2-3 times.

15. I take it you would believe in telepathic communication even?

16. I've experienced that with some friends a couple times.  Would say one or two words and they knew exactly what I was going to say.

17. Most of the time that's coincidence but I do believe that in the astral realm that one of the forms of communication is through simply thinking. "Sound is vibration and it got my mind shakin""It started out kinda scary though.. Yo PRO peep the scenario. We had the caps,fire, and the shrooms like Mario" -longlivesteelo #47

18. I have had an OBE when I was meditating very deeply for an extended period of time.  I had the flu one time and for some reason was able to reach states of deep deep meditation while sick and haven't really been able to get to that level again.