For All you Dead Heads

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Shopo, Aug 26, 2009.

1. If you like grateful dead, then you'll love bob weir and ratdog! I went to a concert last night and it was cool as hell. They covered alot of grateful's songs and even played some of their own. It was a great concert with a ton of old hippies reliving their past. If ratdog comes too a town near you be sure too go too it! Great ass concert.

Bob Weir & RatDog :: official site

2. Ratdog is good as shit. Where did you see them at? I saw them a month ago at all good music festival and am heading up to NYC for the 3 shows at the beacon theatre. Was it easy to find acid at the lot you were at?

3. Im gonna be going to DSO (Dark Star Orchestra) they just do covers and sound really good and im hoping to get mad acid and trip balls

4. Saw them at spokane wa. It would have been easy because of all the hippies but i didnt really bother. I was with my dad lol. Concerts are the easiest too find drugs :D

5. Jorma Kaukonen lives in my town and is friends with my best fiend, supposed to get to see him play live at his house some time