Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

for all you Canadians... this thread is for you =]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tucansam420, Mar 1, 2009.

1. I am visiting Canada in a few months, right before Summer time. Im coming from Cali through OR and WA up to Canada, across Canada down to near NY for a trip. Where wuold you recommend I stop and get some nuggets above WA area? Im defintely not taking any pot across the border so I would need some when get into Canada, i want some DANK stuff too. so what prices should i be expecting as a tourist? i dont wanna get ripped off lol.
    thanks for your help GC'ers =]
    -TuCanSam420

2. Vancouver is known for pot and right above WA, I think. :rolleyes: Check it out :)

3. nice. what are the prices for local Canadians? and how much is the max I should pay in Canada for some top quality? most the time tourists always getting ripped off.

also, is there anywhere in Canada where I can go legally smoke pot? and buy it from a Coffeeshop or something? similar to what I hear about Amsterdam... anything like this?

4. A good ounce would run you between 175-225 here in Ottawa. Should be a bit cheaper in Vancouver.

5. been in canada my whole life, 25-30 and eighth, 50-60 a quarter, 90-100 a half o, 180 and less for an o.

6. #6 IglooBuds, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    How hard is it to find bud in Canada,
    Is it possible to find someone with dank on the street?
    (in bigger cities)

7. is there any place to legally buy cannabis? or do i have to buy on the streets?

8. i went to toronto a few months back. In Toronto along Yonge street theres a place that you can go smoke for 5 bucks. I picked an eighth of some dank for 30 bucks off a guy on the street... i was quite content with my purchase. The place i went to was 2 doors down from THC (toronto hemp company)... which had some nice bongs and what not

9. unless you are a medical user, you will need to buy on the streets.
    asking for a hookup in headshops and places like that might not be a good idea though, they might tell you to get the fuck out lol

10. kk thanks=]

what if im a california recommended medical marijuana patient, do they take that into consideration at the shops?

11. probably not, you might want to check out a dispensary (if there are any in Toronto, i have no idea to be honest haha)

12. everytime i go to canada i find nothing but love. of course they try and sell you stuff for more expensive because they know your not from around there but the bud is always dank. the worse stuff they have there is kb or what they call china bud. i got some sour d and some cherry bomb while i was there for 350 for 2 oucnes. the price was reasonable and the quality was excellent...and it was off the street. nothing gets better than canada.