For all the blunt smokers in here...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by MrWillyWanker, Jan 11, 2003.

?

What kind of cigar do u use to roll your blunts with?

1. Phillies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dutches

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  3. Optimos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. *

Garcia Vegas

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  5. Swisher Sweets

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  6. Black N Milds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Blunt Wraps

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  8. Other

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  1. I get my wraps at a store that sells cigs. They do get really hot at the end. But I love the way they taste. Especially since I don't smoke blunts a whole lot.

2. could you open up the inner wet leaves and roll them on weed, then let the thing dry a bit and maybe smoke it the next day?

i'm thinking this would solve so many problems, like the thing burning too fast because if the leaf is not completely dry it wouldn't burn fast...

more blunt for your money because there are like 10 leaves packed in there

and easy to roll. what do you guys think?

3. did i lose you guys with that one?

i'm reading mark twain's essays and its making want to be a writer. reading his is like going fishing. can be very nice.

4. how about smokin a doobie with a cuban cigar. how would that taste? anyone tried it before? just curious lol.

5. cuban cigars work very well to roll with. Instead of just having one leaf wrapped around it...... there's the one around it and many tightly bunched togeather inside as opposed to any commercial cigar....

It's trickier then rolling a regular blunt....but if you have nothing else why the hell not.... the taste isn't much different cause your throwing out a lg percentage of the flavoring.(being the tobacco inside)

6. k so u just take the guts out, fill with the green,roll and smoke. if that's it that's what i'm gunna do. i've never really had a blunt before. sounds good to me. i just don't want to mess up a $75 cigar. not that i really smoke em anyways but the hub would flip if he knew i "waisted" a good cuban. lol~ he doesn't smoke the good green. i wish he would.

7. Well, you have to take out the cancer paper, too. Other than that, you're on the money. But, you may want to practice on a blunt wrap or a Philly before cracking one of your husband's cubans and possibly fucking it up beyond recognition :D

Yes, you will mess up a few times before you perfect the art of rolling, but just be patient -- it will come with some practice.

8. ah, i figure if i stuff it up and slap er shut and light should be fine no? lol. cancer paper? that's where u got me. what the heck is the cancer paper. aint it all the same? lol

9. yeah... i would deff practice before doing it on a cuban...... try a garcia green tube(leaf) .... they're the best to start with.... and the cancer paper is the light brown bit at the and of the inner wrapping... it helps hold the mouth peice togeather.......

cubans are harder to roll then your avg blunt, because they don't have an ineer brown peice, all your doing is rolling with an inner leaf and then wrapping the outer leaf around it...

hope that helps....

10. i was here but now im not i left this spot to smoke some pot but now im back to prove a point that life aint shit with out a joint.

11. I never heard of anyone dying from paper poisoning or anything from blunts though....lol
    I just use the old philli's to make a good blunt. I've tryed using swisher but i just cant get past that sugar taste...I guess I'm too cheap to buy a $100 cigar.....lol.....thats another half ounce that I could have!!

12. yeah u helped thnx!

13. Forreal, Dont roll with a seventy five dollar cigar... honestly

You can go to the gas station and get five Phillies for $2.14

14. i love smokin green leaf vega's. they are the best fuckin blunt papers. but we usually roll a swisher cuz everyone says that vega's crystalize your lungs... so we only smoke those every once in a while. or we get a sour apple blunt wrap... those are bomb too...

15. well, don't fear.... because apparently everyone that you talk to about them is wrong. It's tobacco, granted its bad for you and will screw your lungs no matter what, but crystalization?
    Its a blunt, thier on the racks in stores to sell, if the caused an obvious major health problem like that..... u can trust me in saying that they would be taken off the market immediatly.

16. ahhh, just smoked a Vanilla Dutch. my FAVORITE

17. usually 4 gram blunts are good to go.... thats like.... 60 dollars in weed goin around, they last for days, and blunts are a softer smoother hit then a bong or a harsh pipe. but my fave is definatly out of bongs, love ot rip it....

-jey

18. just save your weed and roll a nice joint.. blunts just waste your shit, and fuck up your throat.

19. uppin for old times sake!

20. i just nab a cuban off my dad when I see him about as long as your hand and about 3cm thich....
    mashed when ur done