For all the blunt smokers in here...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by MrWillyWanker, Jan 11, 2003.

?

What kind of cigar do u use to roll your blunts with?

1. Phillies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dutches

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  3. Optimos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. *

Garcia Vegas

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  5. Swisher Sweets

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  6. Black N Milds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Blunt Wraps

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  8. Other

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  1. Glass Blunt ftw. Peach optimos are good also

2. I always use either a Dutch Master or any Game blunt

I can't believe how many people use Phillies, the shittiest blunt I can think of..

3. White owls and only white owls.

4. Kind of surprised that many people say blunt wraps, they are the absolute worst.

5. white owls only

6. .

Yeah bro the longest lasting cheap type of cigar is the black swisher. That hoe is thick and if you've been rolling as long as me, you can make it last like 1.5 hours. Alot longer if you go beast and roll and extendo.

7. White grape ones taste like straight urine when I'm sealing the blunt. Nasty af, but a very nice cigar

8. usually white owls

9. I really like the new foil pack cigarillos from dutch master, white owl, and game(garciayvegas).  Zig zag also came out with them but never tried those.  Optimos just came out with the foil packs as well.

Cigarillos in foil packs are cheap 2-3 per pack for $1-2.  Small and skinny so less paper and fresh as hell.

10. Dutchmasters Cigarillos...Wine or Vanilla personally...

I wanna try backwoods...but you gotta be delicate with them things..I like being able to get a little rough with my dutches.

11. I love grape flavor for anything so I go with anything grape.  If there isn't any grape, wine for sure.

12. I personally prefer White Owls, specifically White Grape and Strawberry.They are always strong, smell/taste great, and burn evenly. I use a serrated steak knife to crack em though lol 

13. Juicy J Blunt Wraps everytime ,  2 in pack ,big variety of choices.

14. Why do people smoke wraps?

Not hating but it's pretty much low quality tobacco mixed with cardboard.

15. regular swisher sweet is the best blunt

16. Pineapple whiteowls trump all at this moment.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. white owls arent listed but theyre the best!

18. Garcia vega all day... and BTW I hate blunts

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

19. A dutch or a philly, nothing else, tryin to show these no class hoosiers a real blunt haha