Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For a 1/4 of purp...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mira, May 28, 2009.

1. dude, in southern alabama 1/8 of purp goes for ninety. ive never even heard 1/4 of purp mentioned for less than 140. i need to move

2. prices are different everywhere

3. Purple isn't that great....

4. prices are different everywhere and if you are asking how much a quarter should cost you in your area, then you probably have not even been toking long enough to know...

5. Purple is no better that green to be completely honest, its all a marketing gimick. The way the growers make the bud purple is all in the way they use their lights... then people say it must be so dank because its purple! Holy shit lets go pay way more than we should for a color ahhhhhh. My guy said he has purples woahhhh dude lets go spend all of our money.

6. Here in Mass, a fourth of that purp is about 100-115. Just check it out before you buy, but don't pass up, seems like a good deal. You could always break it up into .8 bags for $20. Quality not quanity.

7. where im from street price for a quarter is 80 and clubs range anywhere from 75-115

8. holy shit, i can get a Q of OG for 75.... CALI RULES

9. Int he Northeast, that's a totally fine deal.

10. Id jump on it. any headies in mass are usually 60 a slice

Definetly dont ask him to drop it to 100 thats a bitch move. Id be like alrite this isnt ebay, dont call me again

11. if its legit purp and your not getting shorted then id say go for it... but in the end its ur choice..

12. Purp around here runs as high as 140 a q at times. Find out what he weighs dub bags at, if you can.

13. as long as u know it man , +rep

14. safe travels my good man

15. I live in Cali. 1/8 - $50, 1/4 - $90, 1/2 - $160, O - $250-270. I personally wouldnt pay that much but it depends on your area and more importantly, what you think it's worth. Get him to cut it to a hundo, keeping you as a regular client will mean a lot more to him than $15 unless it cuts his profit margin to low to be worth it. You sayyou're firends though, so as long as he's a t least breaking even, he should have no probs for a hundo.

16. do it, its not bad its just average pretty much. i get mine for 105 or 1 even but thats only 10 bux difference...

17. Hell no. I live in the nashville area and there ain't shit here right now haha.