Footage the cops didn't want to get out

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 1Trismegistus1, Feb 4, 2011.

1. this is the reason that when I see some news thing about a police officer getting killed........ i get a little warm feeling in my heart.

2. I didn't see the video but I'm sure that even if this gets reported, they will be let go but with pay. Always happens. Fucking pigs.

3. #23 iiLLmatic, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    that mayor should be fired...too bad not shit will happen to her.

lol not shit will even happen to the cops. <3 america..maybe i should just be a cop so i can commit crimes legally or with extremely lower penalties (sort of serious)((not crimes like this though...goddamn))

4. what the fuck? they ran him over to stop him from running then while he was out cold they started stomping him!

and people wonder why i dont trust "authority figures"

5. i hope the all get murdered, but first i hope someone tortures them until they beg to be killed, and then tortures them some more before finally killing them.
    i'm a very nonviolent person in most situations, but shit like this makes me rage so hard, and i just want them to fucking suffer for the rest of their miserable little lives.

6. the video is disturbing to say the least

but please keep in mind we have a no violence/gun rule so please respect that

7. If it's a felony for a civilian to assault a cop why isn't it a felony for a cop to assault a civilian?

Why is it illegal to record police encounters?

I really do hate our police system, it's backwards and inefficient.

8. Lol I wish I could do something about this.....

too many of us sit here and are glad this isn't happening to us, but when are any of us going to revolt against our tyrannical government???

This IS a democracy right?

9. I'm right next to you brother, shoulder to shoulder, sure they can step on us individually but if we stand together we can do something.

10. Those cops are the scum of the earth.

Fuck them.

11. Rascist pricks. Can't say im surprised, look how the Mayor responded. She said that the person who gave up this video was irresponsible, and at first talked about prosecution, but then retracted that statement. Stupid Texas mayor, should be impeached.

12. Hell yea! lol seriously some of us need to stop fearing the government and go after the bastards...

we need that 1776 mentality

13. Holy christ that's a little overkill...

14. yep i live in houston. that was fucking bullshit.

15. Daaaamn, that's some fucked up shit man.

16. Karma comes back heavy, they will get theirs

17. Wow, this is rediculous. We should do that 1776 plan aka viva la revolution

18. #38 Eric111E, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    What a bunch of pussy bitch pigs
    No justice, no peace, so motherfuck a cop

19. Well apparently the cops actually got FIRED and are facing criminal prosecution, but only for some tiny bullshit. If I kick someone in the head, it's attempted murder, you can kill someone by kicking them in the side of the head like that, but this cop kicks him in the temple multiple times and doesn't so much as get an assault charge.

I'm a very passive person and believe that violence is never the answer, unless the question is "what is never the answer", but they definitely deserve some old school Muslim style flogging prosecution.

20. Home sweet home :rolleyes:

Fuck this place.