Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

foods or drink to make high better?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Jan 2, 2011.

1. what are some foods/drinks to make my high longer and more intense? i read mangos but i dont have access to mangos and cant go out and get some. so what other usually household things can i eat before smoking tht will have an effect [if any] thanks

Edit: let me know what to do also like how long before i smoke should i eat it thanks

2. havent heard about anything besides mangos. having a healthier diet in general may help energy levels, ect.

make some edibles.

3. Special brownies?
    I hear those things can get your 'high' up

4. If you were to have goji berries , I've eaten a handful of those 20 min before smoking , made me less drowsey , and the high lasted 4 hours. I think coffee helps, I always drink it 30 min before smoking (if smoking at night), and the best thing is , if you smoke daily , skip one day , and eat nothing but raw foods that day , then smoke up , the high will be the best you've ever had ! But none of these things are proven , they just work on me , so I can't be positive they'll work for you , there home remedies haha
    Good luck !
    Peace.

5. lol stay home and do your homework man.

6. Oh , and I just looked up goji berries on the Internet , and they contain cannabanoids ! So they really do make you higher !

7. I find any kind if alcoholic beverage helps!

8. any sweet things such as lollies and syrupy shit like cordial or maple syrup, try and stay away from watery things :)

9. I dunno, i personaly havnt experienced much that inhances the high as far as just normal foods go. However, i know i can speak for me and my buds when i say that munching hard after a smoke, usualy makes it wear off quicker.

10. Tinctures

11. You make some oil from the edible section and throw that in some chocolate milk...