Folux solutions led scrog

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by bignugs420, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Hey Nugs
    What week of flower are these pics? Just wondering what stage I should be at to defoilate...

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey Nugs
    Your Growing is Phenomenal!
    Beauty pics
    Enjoying your work!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I usually defoil at week 3 and again on day 40 then no more but I try to not defoil at all bc I kinda like having most of my fans for stored energy

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

4. Thank you I am running this scrog great definitely my best scrog to date but also my 5th one I am more of a tomato cages type of grower

• Like Like x 1
  5. Perfect sun Goliath room[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. My first Scrog
    First indoor grow too!
    I use tomato cages outside for everything!
    Cheers...

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think tomato cages are a great way to go if you have big enough plants that aren't BUSHES my brisker OG won't fit otherwise it would have one on it bc I know branches will be to heavy by the end of flower

• Like Like x 1
  8. So folux solutions LED was chopped ever layer of the net was filled and now curing has begun, i like doing it in Turkey bags because when you give it a shake it tosses colas over each other. I'll keep it open 4 hours at a time once a day first 3 days and then I open as needed I love sticky buds so putting it early is only way to get it[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nice HarvestNugs!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Still have 4 more oz at least in that room to come down[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Chopped lower sites dried them and curing, white platinum og is drying[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. The white platinum og is curing I have taken out 3 grams total. So I'll have a dry weight soon

• Like Like x 1
  13. My last harvest from folux solutions[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. And the folux solutions led room was cleaned and now.up and running again[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Last harvest was decent 385 grams of great buds and 20 of popcorn

• Like Like x 1
  16. That's a
    Great Harvest

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks it was a great run

• Like Like x 1
  18. Perfect sun Goliath room day 52 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. So folux solutions led room is reset couple more weeks and she will be flipped[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. I need that light

• Like Like x 1