Follow My Grow!! 3rd Plant Making A Journal For This Grow... TAKE THIS JOURNEY WITH ME!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sypha, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Update..

Feed vegging nutes today..

Plants are doing great.. stated manifolding -mainlining “J.D#2”..
    I think im going to let “J.D#3” grow regular like a christmas tree plant..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Why is this thread in the Cannabis Seed Bank Forum?

3. Sorry im missing out on the post part where im miss placing my threads.. ill pay more attention.. is this something i can change right now??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Update these babies are about ready for flower.. “JOHN DOE 2” with the mainlining “manifolding”.. & its looking great..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Well.. time for an update.. this plant has grown quite a bit.. she looks like a monster.. sorry its been a while but here she goes.. she still vegging 3mos exactly today.. another 2 weeks and its off to flower

All pix are recent not all from today.. some family pix too..

Strains in tent.. w.w auto, gsc auto, blueberry auto, pineapple photo and the monster unknown bag seed john doe #2 photo

I live how these can live so comfortable together!!
    Autos with vegging photos its great!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Strains in tent

Blue berry auto - planted 7/25-Flower 8/25
    Girl sco.Cook.auto- planted 8/10-Flower 9/10
    White widow auto - Planted 8/15-Flower 9/15
    Pineapple chunk - planted 9/4 - Flower
    John doe #2 - planted 7/12-Flower

Started training on John Doe #2 - 8/7
    Shes been vegging for 3mos today!!

Pineaplle & j.d2 will go into flower together in 2 weeks on 10/26

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Will def follow. Interested in mainlining will love to see how there come out!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

8. Did a video of my plants & this mainlined/manifolded plant is definitely part of it all.. my first time applying this tecnique and its worked out so well.. take note of how each branch has a plant potential if i vegged another 2 mos.. but thats too long for me were at 3mos now.. switching her lights in 2 weeks by then all that inter growth seen in video will become tops.. after the switch shell stretch quickly, nicely preparing those new last formed tops to create lots of flowers.. cant wait!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Why is she so small at three months? Is it in soil? Man that thing should be 4’ wide and tall by now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. At first i didnt care for her.. it was just something to practice on.. not sure what to expect.. it started going good about 1 1/2 month in then i took feeling for her.. shes been under cfl’s till about 2 weeks ago.. ive noticed alot of growth under these new lights compared to the cfl.. so im hoping this internodes will explode in these 2 weeks and the 2 week stretch..(if you remember i was addicted & stand by cfl’s) lol
    These leds are way better!!

Ive always kept her tied down and in a cirlce motion to keep her low & not too wide.. shes only been in a her 2.5 gal for 1 week b-4 that a 1/2 gal since birth.. (no root room almost)..

Besides the small pot size and the tieing her down & in a cirlce to keep her compact.. what could i have done different plz educate me S2C.. i know u got the answers lol..

11. Here’s a mainlined hempy, 30 days from clone. I just moved her to flower today. She’s in a 3.5L bucket with one 1/4” hole, 2” from the bottom. Filled with straight, washed coarse Perlite.

A212DB73-4BF7-4050-8CFB-5C98453C01A4.jpeg FBEF43C2-CE82-489A-BC2E-F7D727623C64.jpeg

I would suggest trying this method out, it’s an easy transition into hydro. If you want to try something more advanced, look at my coco drain to waste setup. But that takes some investment and dialing in. Once you do though, it’s as easy as checking ph twice and mixing 55 gallons of nutes every two weeks.

12. I find most time around the 6th or 8th node in age sex is pretty easy to figure out without changing my lights around.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. I dont see the mainling done to her.. she looks like shes grown vertically then has been toped then bended but she has alot of growth under her”mainline.. its like a plant under a manifold from here.. i thought everything under ur manifold comes off.. & only keep from the manifold arms..

Did i do it wrong?? Lol

Everything you share is golden.. thanks for sharing!!

This is more of of what i did.. pics from google of what my noob ass thought i shouldve been doin.. lol
    [​IMG][​IMG]

14. That’s the nugbuckets mainline. I’m growing from clone so I can’t get the even split at the second node, so I just kept four alternating nodes, making a T of mains and then topped each main once for 8 mains and about 4-8 laterals). So in one month, 12-16 colas from clone in 3.5 liter hempy. Less wasted veg time.

• Like Like x 2
  15. #35 MomOnTheRun, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Sure though not all strains show sex in veg...I just got done sexing Dragon Blood Hash Plant - took "forever" to show just flipping lights to 12/12 to save on some electric. Here they are at 5 wks old....
    October 1st (1).jpg
    No sex seen until they spent 2 wks on 12/12 and was a real nail biter as it was looking like there was no girl at all. Thankfully I did get 1 out of 7....now I have 3 boys in their own cabinet and 1 girl in her own cabinet - all producing red sap and just started training as they return to veg....
    October 12th (1).jpg October 12th (2).jpg

Today I am going to clean up the girl by taking every other node along each branch and clone them. This is a very late stage semi -mainline as I am going to keep the 2 under branches so her middle fills in faster.

Sypha, see how on your plants the leaf stem sticks out/up yet the leaf itself is sagging? Too much water....under watering is when both the leaf and leaf stem hang/sag down. You'll get better/faster growth if you let them dry out a bit longer and skip a watering whenever you cut into them as they go into repair mode

Edited to add: All in all great job so far!

16. Nice & smart i hope to get close to what u know one day.. so am i okay based on the manifolding technique i used.. is y it took so long to veg this far??

Also can u confirm my theory as to the internodes now being exposed to light will grow into tops comming off the sides of each branch ive created??

If not i dont wanna waste anymore time in veg

Thanks!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. You did the correct mainline. Some of those laterals will grow up into colas. That’s similar to how I train. Top at the 4th node, train mains wide and let laterals grow vertical. Depending on plant count, I’ll go to flower in as little as 4-5 weeks with 8-12 plants. Or I’ll veg for 2-3 months and run 1-2 plants, training laterals out wide as they grow up too.

Whether you have a lot of plants or just one, it’s about filling the space.

DD9E5246-A4B4-45E6-B7F9-A1386DF2347A.jpeg 98992B3A-2EE2-4ED0-B37A-AC20EDD83BB6.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yes im learning that from all you great farmers on here.. i asked the other day how come i have more plants than someone else in the same space but theirs looks more filled..?? its cause i didnt touch 3 plants i let them go perfectly straight like christmas tress as they were my first autos i was afraid to disturb them..

I feel alot braver now with what ive gained from you all that my next run im filling up my tent to look like a jungle

• Like Like x 1
  19. Happy to know ill be getting new cols from those internodes and with the 2 week stretch im hoping for good results..

Thanks for confirming i did f%#k the whole process up.. when you first questioned me about it i got nervous.. lol.. felt like a pop quiz..

I dont personally know you but i respect your knowledge and as i said if it comes from you its golden alot of growers on here know it!!

So to have you confirm im doing s#%t correctly means the world brother, thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Yeah I should have said most times you can see it by the 8th or 9th node

• Like Like x 1