Foliar feeding?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by anberlinaddict, Aug 25, 2009.

1. How often should I do this?

Im on day 13 and they look SOOO healthy. Like im super impressed. Ive been watering every 2 days or so, I wait til its dry 3 inches down just to make sure. Id rather under-water then over-water.

But Ive also been misting them with reagular water no nutes maybe 1 time a day.. should I up this to 2 times a day? I did it last night and they look fucking beautifull today. I just misted them again right now..

How often should I do this for? Also when Should I start adding my FF Grow Big ? I was thinking around day 20 ......

2. i mist in the morning on the days where i dont put any liquid into the container(if your in soil). i use a really watered down grow nute for foliar feeding(1/10 regular dose). i stop foliar feedings at the onset of bud development.:wave:

3. The book I have been using as my grow bible says not to foliar feed very often because the 'roots get lazy'. The plant starts thinking it will get its nutes from the leaves. That book says only foliar feed every 10 days or so. Mine were looking great too, I was using bat/seabird/worm guano diluted 1 TBL per quart.

4. i agree..you dont want to foliar feed 2 much..is most cases you foliar feed if you want to fix a defficency.....