Foliar feeding

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by flapjack2016, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Ok this might be a dumb question but my plants have a nitrogen deficiency and I'm wondering if I can foliar feed them to keep them from yellowing anymore until I can water them in a couple days.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Depends on what is causing the "deficiency".

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh I forgot to put pictures my bad and they're in fox farm ocean forest and no nutes I thought they'd be fine for a couple weeks but I guess not.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Dark green = N toxicity. Those are freshly rooted clones in Ocean Forest soil, you shouldn't have to feed them for another 3-4 weeks at the least. Not surprised they're showing signs of N toxicity, and no, foliar feeding them won't help this problem.

This is a situation where I'd let nature run it's course.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ok thank you for your help

6. Wish I could have helped, gave ocean forest half a dozen grows before saying "fuck that overhyped bullshit".

Better off mixing your own soil.

• Like Like x 3
  7. I used FFOF for my first grow.. Only used PHd water for the first few weeks then started very light nutes.. Mine have turned out great so far.. About 3-4 weeks left.. They're weeds. Don't over think it. If you think there's an issue wait a day or so before making an adjustment to anything to ensure you find the root cause of your problem.. Your plants look pretty decent if you ask me. Good luck!!

[​IMG]

First grow ever 400W HID indoor grow

8. Ok yeah I'm sure they'll be fine they're not really yellowing as much anymore. This happened to my last plant just not as bad. I have another question, I'm getting a couple more clones so should I wait til they're a bit bigger to transplant this time if I use the same soil.

9. If you keep using the same soil that fucked up your plants in the first place then you need to have your head examined. If you want a good soil then check out the organics section and build your own.

10. Ok than I'll just toss this shit and do that it's only 15 dollars anyways

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've been growing in FFOF since January 29 without any nutes and my plant is fully grown. The roots are even sticking out of the bottom, meaning she wants a bigger pot

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Your harvest is worth $15?

13. I think he means the soil

• Like Like x 3
  14. I think he's trying to start shit.. But that's just me..

Everyone has their own way of working things.. If it's easier and more beneficial to do things differently than the next guy.. No biggy.. Carry on. My next grow will be no till organic so I can gauge the difference in taste and bud density and yield. Always keep your options open.. And ignore the negative Nancys out there.

First grow ever 400W HID indoor grow

• Like Like x 1