Foliar Feeding?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Younggungrower, Jun 26, 2012.

1. #1 Younggungrower, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    Hey guys.. So i have my autoflower plants.. they are in week 2 of veg so still very small... Actually stupidly small.. but sooner or later they will explode. Anyways, i have been seeing that foliar feeding helps ALOT. So im wondering if i should start foliar feeding them very lightly? if i should however start foliar feeding... what should i add to the water in the spray bottle? i literally have no idea were to start.
    (btw my plants are stupidly small... they have there first prime leaves and are only about 3 inches tall at 2 and a half weeks...)

Cheers!!

Edit: Could i posibly buy Advanced Nutriants, Grow, Micro, Bloom series and put it into a spray bottle and mist them every so often along with feeding in the water?

2. #2 Younggungrower, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    :Bump: <33

3. Another Bump?? Basicly just wondering if i can use Grow, Micro, Bloom, Advanced Nutes in a spray bottle and spray them maybe.. once every dark cycle? Aswell as feed them with it in their water every feeding... Thanks!

4. Sorry no one has gotten back to you, I know the feeling. I have an auto growing myself, 3 weeks tomorrow. I am using Roots Organic and they provided me a schedule including foliar feeding. Google the maker of the nutes you are or will be using and see if they have a regiment. Other than that I have read that carbonated water is good for spraying.

Hope this helps and good luck with your grow!

5. #5 Doc-J, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
    Complete waste, specially with autos.

What kind of lighting are you using, those sound a bit small for two weeks, autos usually go in to flower around week three. Also, less lighting means you need less nutes usually.

6. @danktank Thank! ill check out Roots Organic.

@joker865 My plants are stupidly small i know... They only have 2 6500k CFL's equivilent to 100w.