Foliar feeding. How much? How often?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by somenewgrower, May 1, 2019.

1. My plant is currently at week 6. I started noticing nutrient deficiencies last week and started adding nutes (Dyna-Grow Foliage-Pro and Cal-Mag) but the deficiencies progressed. Something I hadn't done until yesterday was PH the runoff water. It is all the way down at 5.75. I feed the plant water PH'd to 6.5 so I assume that my growing medium (FFHF) is very, very acidic at this point. I went ahead and ordered Dolomite Lime to correct for that but it won't be here for a few days. In the meantime, I have heard that foliar feeding will enable my plant to absorb nutrients as quickly as possible. How often should I foliar feed? I would use less nutrients in the solution and it wouldn't take me nearly as much water to coat the plant than when I actually water it.

2. Any foliar spray pros?

3. Not really familiar with that brand of nutes, but most other nutes are once a week. Post some pics of the plant, to help diagnose it.

4. I am using Dyna-Grow Bloom and Botanicare Cal-Mag. It says to feed with each watering on the back of each product. Here are a few pics of the plant, highlighting the issues...

file-11.jpeg
    file1-11.jpeg
    file2-10.jpeg
    file3-8.jpeg
    file4-4.jpeg

5. If it says daily then do so even if its half the dose, measure the PH before you feed. Your plant diffidently needs cal mag