Foiler feeding?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by famousjs09, Feb 22, 2018.

1. What’s going on guys, I started three skywalker OG’s and they’re 12 days in veg. I’ve foiler fed in the past with sea weed extract. I know this is very beneficial.
    Just had a funny question,
    Once you’ve mixed up your sea weed extract and gallon of water and have placed it inside a 1 gallon sprayer, how long can you actually keep the mix in your sprayer before your foiler spray goes bad?
    Reason I ask bc sea weed extract already gives off a puke smell, and by the next day it’s 2X worse which I would think it’s gone bad?
    Any input on this??

2. I use nectar for the gods bloom kaos foliar spray at the end of veg and beginning of flower. It's has a bunch of kelp.

The directions on that say mix 1/4tsp with 16oz's of water and spray plants. Disguard the remaining portion.

I was wondering why I had to make a new batch every darn time. This stuff doesn't smell bad even after several days.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I mix my kelp water solution up and leave the sprayer in the grow area for a month and never had a prob with smell or ??... I use Tappin Roots brand fwiw. Love that stuff.

4. the whole key is circulation. The solution doesn't actually go bad but the lack of oxygen allows for anaerobic microbes to create what I call "sludge." Hence the use of pumps and chillers in stored dwc solution. Just think of your container as your hydro reservoir since that is what it actually is and treat it as such.

5. How long into 12/12 do you use the Bloom Khaos. I'm 5 weeks in, should I discontinue?

6. The directions say a week before flower to a week after but I stretch it out and I'll also spray my smaller veg plants a little. Kelp has plant growth hormones in it. It's like giving them a little shot of steroids.

I would never foliar feed past about 3 weeks in flower. You're in danger of causing mold or budrot. Foliar feeding is pretty much only for veg growth into early flower.

• Agree Agree x 1