Fogponics experiments

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by miansantoyo1996, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Hello! I have been experimenting with the fogponics since August of 2017, I use a 60Hz ultrasonic nebulizer and with a capacity of 400ml / hr to grow plants, I used boston lettuce initially, I used nutrient solution with monopotasic phosphate, potassium sullfate, magnesium nitrate, nitrate of calcium and micronutrient broth. formulate a nutritious solution with these solutions and in a 45cm x 22cm container empty 3.5 liters of nutritive solution, place 25 lettuce seeds that germinated and grew in sponge during the first 2 weeks, but after 2 weeks the plants stopped growing and subsequently they rotted. cultivate new lettuce in germination where they lasted 1 month in growth and later they were transferred to the same nebulization container, but unlike the previous one this time I used a nano arduino board where I set ignition and shutdown times of 3min on initially, 30 turnoff , 45 on and 30 off, the plants grew! but then leave and grow, for this I placed a 12V aquarium pump with which I was oxygenating the box because the mist generated a kind of vortex, the roots touched the water so I chose to raise the roots more. Any suggestions?

2. some old images of the experiment

Attached Files: