Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Foamy Puke from Smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 751438, Jan 21, 2014.

1. #1 Deleted member 751438, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2019
    So, as embarrassing as this is to admit, last night I took a rip from my zong, and I gagged to the point where I threw up some foam. This has never happened to me before.

2. You probably just had an empty stomach, and the coughing and gagging can make that happen.

3. You puked because you had an overload of the air you ripped from the bong in your stomach. It was foamy because when all the gas particles quickly shot into your stomach, they got caught in bubbles of stomach acid all over the place. Really all you did was accidentally take a shit-tier hit. Nothing to worry about right now, but reply to my post here if this continues.

4. #5 Deleted member 751438, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2019
    Well, I had actually eaten a lot way earlier that night. My stomach was definitely not empty.

5. Long story short:you're good, dude.

6. sorry dude its heart faliure

7. I think you smoked pure rabies bruh

8. [quote name="TimothyTheFirst" post="19381630" timestamp="1390338756"]I think you smoked pure rabies bruh[/quote]Lay off the freebase rabies, bruh.

9. Any chance you had a soda? Shake that up with some smoke and there's your foam. Swallowing smoke with make you want to vomit to start with, gagging and foam aren't gonna help ya any feel better either. Anyway, here's hoping that's the last time it'll happen to you.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app