Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FlyWithTheJets new pickup thread.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FlyWithTheJets, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Soooo I kinda gave up on the last thread I had and now it's wayyyy too far back for me to look for it. Lately I've been getting some suuuuper dank shit. I decided since I have four strains now I'm going to go ahead and put up pictures of those four and hopefully keep up with this one weekly like i said I was going to with the last one :smoke: ( oh sorry the pictures are so big....deal with it. )

South East Sour Diesel: Not sure if this is the real name or not but there are so many strains of Sour Deez that it could be I guess. It's super flame. Smells and taste very lemon-ish. It taste more like lemons than any other sour d I've had. It's a pretty good high too

[​IMG]

O.G. : This is some stank ass shit. It smells crazy and taste piney. It's really pretty too.

[​IMG]

Purple: This photo does no justice. It's literally almost black. It smells soo fruity. It's the best of the group I think.

[​IMG]

Blueberry: This stuff is awesome. Huge buds, smells staaaaannnnkkk as fuck, it's a little creeper. It takes a little while but when it hits you, holy shit.... it's bad ass.

[​IMG]

2. definitely looks dank

3. Thanks man! It's for sure pretty good. :hello:

4. looks great, but i'd size up them photos a little bit

but dank lookin shit, good pickup

5. yeah, resize please.
    great pics though, some sweet lookin nugs.

6. look, there e-bumpin!