Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flying

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Boss Jojo, Oct 19, 2014.

1. A very important question, answer ASAP!!!
    I bought a glass pipe from a trip to another country, now im going to be flying back home, but I have only handluggage with me. Can I take the glass bowl through the security check???
    Thanks!

2. #2 Old School Smoker, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    Only if its unused and can't be used as a weapon. If you land at Topeka international airport, you will be arrested and spend the rest of your life in an industrialized prison.
     If you land at any airport in the state of Texas, you will be executed on sight.

3. It is unused, it doesn't smell like anything. Is there any chance the security might do a check if they see it in the xray?
    And I'm flying in europe

4. #4 ajroxit, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    they wont take it from you if it is unused / cleaned like it was unused.

EDIT:
    i was thinking, go to a tobacco store and buy some sort of tobacco to package with the pipe. that way it shows in a way that it isn't being used for MJ. Mr. bills head shop in Oregon {the original} used to sell tobacco with any piece you bought. they claimed it kept the cops from insinuating that you were about to go smoke bud. i dunno if it is true or not but it cant hurt huh?

5. #5 Everythingshazy, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    lmfaoooo  Only state with an express lane for death row (Ol' Sparky).