Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

flying all day everyday, is it bad?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by herbshaman, Dec 11, 2009.

1. i just want to know what do you stoners think about my life style.
    i wake up, roll up, go to the deli get a coffee, smoke:smoking: while driving to work.
    get to work, two hours after i burn again, and i just keep on doing this all day long, almost everyday(except when there is no money for A toke)......
    how many of you do this?:hello:

2. Hard to say, considering everyone reacts differently. If you can function well enough, then, well...more power to you! :smoke:

3. hmm I think It works for some people....I wake up and turn the vape on and usually smoke periodically throughout the day.. If you can keep your shit together than why not? but when my grades tend to slide a lil I cut back...I dont think im doing too bad.. 3.0 in mech engineering...flying high everyday ... im happy with it.

4. #4 fiji, Dec 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
    I look at it like it is a gift/reward.
    You gotta respect the herb.
    If I have stuff I really need to get done I don't smoke till I finish my tasks, This way I don't feel like its a necessity, more of a gift.

But, If you can go being high all the time, and live your life to its fullest potential than by all means keep on your routine.

5. na its not bad livin the high life is good, burn everyday many times

6. ALL day EVERY day?

Damn. I'd run into money troubles, and honestly I'd rather not smoke that much. I've been high for days on end but a lot of it was vapes, and even then I'd eventually get a headache or stomachache.

It's all good as long as it doesn't interfere with your work or social life or financial stability in my opinion. If you have bills past due and you spend what money you do have on bud, you should stop for a while just to assure yourself that you can and break the dependence you're surely developing. If you don't have anyone to smoke with, or you lose a lot of friends because you use so much, it's probably not worth it just to stay high ALL the time. And frankly, I'm easily tricked/confused and can't do basic math for shit when I'm baked, so there are plenty of times throughout my day shopping or working or talking to people that I really DON'T wanna be high.

But don't get me wrong, I still blaze daily when I can afford to and will take a green day if I really need to, I've just experienced stretches where I really did abuse weed, smoking all the time to escape my life, and as a result being so stoned that I wasn't really able to fix the actual problems that faced me. It ran me broke, it offended/scared a few people, and I look back on it as kind of a failure to stand up to the real things that were bothering me.

On the other hand, I didn't flip out through a whoooole lotta bullshit, and I'm still in good health. So... fuck prohibition. Keep blazing if it makes you happy and improves your life, cut back if it makes you lazy and takes up your time and money. It's pretty simple.

7. I got the same lifestyle man, except not at work for me, but if im not working im usually blitzed. The only bad thing i can say is my short term memory is very shitty lol.

8. I like to use bud after I'm done all my shit. It's a great way to relieve stress and it makes me feel accomplished.

9. i smoke all day everyday when i can, i work 40-50hours a week and get shit doneee

10. It's not my style. If I have work I won't smoke, and sometimes I don't have work or class and I just don't feel like smoking. I could do it, but I just have no drive to smoke all day and every day.

I don't see anything wrong with it if you can still function fine. I know a few people that do it.

11. You should watch a movie called "Super High Me". Some comedien did a spin on the guy that ate McDonalds for 30 days. Dude just gets blazzed all day every day for 30 days. Kind of funny.

12. ^^ that movie becomes questionable once you see he's like mouthing all his hits.

13. I do the same thing and every two weeks or so ill lay off for a few days. I find that to work best you get to stay stoned 24/7 but you dont turn into a zombie.

14. yeah ive bin stoned 24/7 since just before i joined GC, its fun for a couple of years.

Right now i wish i could just smoke a few times a week but ive picked up a strong habbit and its pretty damn hard to just stop dead.

all in all if you plan on being unemployed for a couple of years toke on, just buy a vape or smoke spliff or something cos after a few years of all day bong your lungs feel like cheap rags with large holes held up with twine.

15. I have been stoned almost every day for two years, I smoke from 8 in the morning till about midnight every night. We go threw an ounce every three to 5 days between 2 people.

As of yet, I have discovered very few adverse effects aside from really liking some strange combination's of food.... cheesy broccoli soup and tortillas is the shit.

-CCT

16. I agree! Don't abuse it! Rep+

17. Wow, that just made me think things over a bit. I smoke pretty much all day every day. I'm not high this morning because I have things to do before I can smoke. But once I start smoking today, I know I won't stop till I'm ready for bed at like 2am. I'm running into money problems, and it doesn't help that I'm not getting enough hours at work during our slow winter season. Every time i get another paycheck, I go spend most of it on another half O and flip it so I smoke free...but I'm still broke. My grades last semester were shit. I only took 3 classes, and I got two F's and a B. I want to do good in school and graduate college with a decent GPA. But now that I did so bad last semester, I think the University is going to put me on academic probation again, or possibly suspend me for a semester. My parents will kill me if I get suspended. So what do you guys think?...is smoking the ganja ruining my life?

18. USED to do that. It got me fired, made me quit school. Suprisingly I passed my driving test high as a bitch even the eye exam.

19. hmm iv been smoking everday, since last crab season, i fish off the washington state coast, Lol and every mornin on the boat ride out to are pots i would get ripped with my buddy and captin haha, But honostly sometimes the grass saved me out there, im only 22 and have been fishing a while but i still get sea stick, uupset stomach and man once i started smoking on the ocean never felt better running gear listoning to music baked:cool:

anyways its deffently not for all people but i like to get tore up lol. and i live / work in a smaller town, kinda redneckish area not to bad though lol, i also work 2 other jobs seasonal jobs, so i have good amount of free time inbetween work, and thats when it gets bad, beacuse i get bored alot and end up getting big bags and smoking them way to fast haha.. knifers have been my thing lately, doesnt take many of them to get you baked. and the only little anoying thing about them is at first is the heat, and getting all the smoke when your not using a hooter, i need to get a bell for my bong. if only i could still get this bubblehash i used to get i would get a halfoz for 160, and it would last me forever, stuff was super stoney.

and for the last guy, you can smoke too much, it becomes were you dont wanna do anything else you just are always thinking about weed and smoking it wether you relize it or not and have probley found a hobbie whiles being stoned ie, watching tv or movies alot, playing way to many vidoe games, or just the good old fashoined bsing with your stoner friends about nothing to much lol, well at least it was for me i did bad in college, when i was getting baked all the time before class didnt go so well, my suggestion is go a couple days withought smoking see how your attuide is, and if you cant make it acouple days then i think you have a problem. you might be better of stoping for a while anyways untill you get your stuff figured out anyways, its alot easyr to stop smoking for a month, then F***ing up your college career/ gpa / and having to spend more time at college then you would of had to if you just woulda done it right the first time, trust me i know -_-, im still paying for slacking off and recking my gpa.

anyways best of luck, i think quiting smoking when you have been doing it a while is alot harder than people think. Or you can always cut it down to a minuim stonage, like for a while there, i just keept some strong indica on me, and would get baked before bed and watcha movie then fall asleep, i was getting stoned once a day but by mornin, sober and ready for the day.okay talking to much =) gl out there. KB

20. Please read the whole paragraph before you judge me

I'm high all day everyday. I see where it makes me struggle in life, but fuck just dont let that state of mind take over. Save the world second and get high first just get your priorities straight. This respect the herb shit is laughable, should post in apprentice tokers forums. I own my own business and am in college, doin well. Lifes good and I fly high at all times unless its a really important meeting or a family occasion. For me I really only puff cause I have bad anxiety problems, so for me, maybe it helps. I'm not endorsing smoking weed all the time but hey, if your able to.... PLEASE tell me why not?and please leave the word respect outta the same sentence as marijuana:)