1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Fly the copter link.....does anyone have it?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by sidious, Oct 14, 2003.

1. anyone have the link to the website that had a little helicopter that you flew, it was a simple game with a black and green screen........i lost the link to it.......i think it was called "fly the copter"........Peace out..........Sid

2. tnx hempress.....i love that game, and so does the g/f, she thanks you too...... :) .......Peace out.......Sid

3. haha, i love that game so much, it was you hempriss that posted it the first time right?

anyway, at the other forum i post at, they added that to the arcade and ofcourse I have high score on it

4. Excellent, fun quick game...you should post this in the Media Mix!

Thanx!

5. Hey I got this on my cellphone. Cool shit.

6. Was it me? I honestly don't remember...it could have been...I was probably high :D

7. Damn...I was going to give you the link to the Spear Tossing game too in case you lost it but now I can't find it. GRRR!!!

You know, I miss phunkyphil like crazy!!! Whenever I think of these silly little games, I think of him!!!!

8. lol...Stoners :rolleyes:

9. :quote thingy: Stylez1877 "lol...Stoners:rolleyes:" name one thing wrong with that! :D (that being...being a stoner)(

10. I used to play that game on the graphing calculators i had at my school..

Heres my high score, how'd you guys do?

Attached Files:

11. My highest score on that game was 3500. Someone go beat that now and I'll give you a cookie.

Run childrens!!!

12. Aint that a kicker...:p

EDIT: oh and btw, i like oatmeal please :)

Attached Files:

13. nooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I beat you , you little basturd!!!!!

:: goes off and plays mummering little slanders toward Grass ::

Grasscity Deals Near You