Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fly the copter link.....does anyone have it?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Oct 14, 2003.

1. anyone have the link to the website that had a little helicopter that you flew, it was a simple game with a black and green screen........i lost the link to it.......i think it was called "fly the copter"........Peace out..........Sid

2. tnx hempress.....i love that game, and so does the g/f, she thanks you too...... :) .......Peace out.......Sid

3. haha, i love that game so much, it was you hempriss that posted it the first time right?

anyway, at the other forum i post at, they added that to the arcade and ofcourse I have high score on it

4. Excellent, fun quick game...you should post this in the Media Mix!

Thanx!

5. Hey I got this on my cellphone. Cool shit.

6. Was it me? I honestly don't remember...it could have been...I was probably high :D

7. Damn...I was going to give you the link to the Spear Tossing game too in case you lost it but now I can't find it. GRRR!!!

You know, I miss phunkyphil like crazy!!! Whenever I think of these silly little games, I think of him!!!!

8. lol...Stoners :rolleyes:

9. :quote thingy: Stylez1877 "lol...Stoners:rolleyes:" name one thing wrong with that! :D (that being...being a stoner)(

10. I used to play that game on the graphing calculators i had at my school..

Heres my high score, how'd you guys do?

Attached Files:

11. My highest score on that game was 3500. Someone go beat that now and I'll give you a cookie.

Run childrens!!!

12. Aint that a kicker...:p

EDIT: oh and btw, i like oatmeal please :)

Attached Files:

13. nooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I beat you , you little basturd!!!!!

:: goes off and plays mummering little slanders toward Grass ::