Flushing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BuDManE, Mar 9, 2013.

1. I am growing some G13 Blue Og the strain say it is 0-8 weeks flower i am on my 3rd or 4th week flower but the buds are coming really fast and there swelling fast when would I start the flush check out some of these pics and please give me some feedback

Attached Files:

2. pretty sure you don't flush till like the last two weeks or so

3. if its an indica dominant it ll flower between 6-9.5weeks.sativa goes 10-15weeks. flush begins around week 6 till harvest.flush with phd RO and molasses for first week and just phd RO in last weeks. also u can use a flushing agent from any hydroponic shop or ebay.

4. id say u give ur plant atleast 4weeks more then flush from looking at it . imo

5. I flush every 3-4 weeks during flowering so that when it dries after that flush, the roots will be really rich in oxygen ready to utilize the nutes given at that time. So in total, I flush twice during flowering 'til end of harvest (once half way, once 10 days before harvest).

But your plant is only at the beginning stages of flowering; meaning its got like another 5-6 weeks to go imo.

6. The lil Article what it says the flowering comes quick so by the looks of it it still needs some time and I got a DNA Exodus kush and it been in the the same amount of time 3 or 4 weeks and it has not even started to show no kind of product is there any reason it just seems like it is just stretching it looks good like monster buds are gonna come off it but I don't know this is my second time the first i did hydro and I did not have this many problems