Flushing question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by indiva710, Aug 19, 2017.

1. I am at day 15 into flower I flushed yesterday 3x the normal amount now do I just water another two times or should I feed them then water 3x and feed again.. I'll be using g.h flora nova bloom..

2. ?????????????You flush at end before harvest to clear nutes from plant for a cleaner burn (vape). Day 15?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Your giving way to much water in my opinion I think you should wait until your medium is bone dry then feed and water how you want.

4. No I flushed so I can start using bloom nutes only and flushed out the grow nutes since they are in full bloom now...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. No I flushed so I can start using bloom nutes only and flushed out the grow nutes since they are in full bloom now...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. I think you guys aren't understanding my question..as when you flush you use 3x the normal amount of watering and I only water when they are dry...my question is after the flush sh9uld I add my bloom nutes only when they need watering next or do i use only water the next time or 2 as feeding once every 3 waterings...maybe that helps better

7. I understand the question. "Why" is what I don't understand. I never heard of anyone doing that - where did you read/hear that? Certainly not on GH's feeding schedule for FloraNova Bloom.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've heard and read it from quite a few places to flush before you switch to bloom only nutes so that's what I did...as the plants don't need as much n while in bloom....

9. Can you cite one source anywhere that says this? Because i think it may just be the dumbest shit i've heard all day.

10. Some feeding schedules do call for it but it's completly uneccessary. Kind of silly really. Here's fox farms schedule. It shows flushing between different stages of growth 1503165042885.png

11. Part of me feels like they do that just so you buy more products

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I don't use a schedule I let the plant express its needs and I adjust accordingly.