Flushed a half ounce

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by InhaleSomeKush, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Not really that exciting of a story just wanted to share so some fellow users could get a good laugh at my stupidity. 

So to make a long story short I had a half ounce of some fine bio diesel, and I had just arrived home, for reasons I don't want to mention I had thought the cops would be showing up at my door shortly so I went into my bathroom and flushed the whole half ounce, needless to say no cops ended up showing up at my door and I woke up the next morning wondering why I had done such a stupid thing. Probably some of the best strains I've had and I ended up only getting to enjoy a gram blunt out of it. 

2. this is why we can't have nice things.

• Like Like x 18
  3. half ounce? thats not even a felony here shoulda just hit da shit

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah I would of just hid it. But honestly, when you're scared, you're scared. 
    Literally a week before my 215 appointment (to make me all legal to grow and such), two sheriffs pulled up right on my street, get out, and stared at my house talking to eachother facing my house. I ran around ripping out a few plants I had already sprouting because the season was right. And they drove off. And few days later I was all legal. I should of just hid em, but hell in the heat of the moment I'm glad with my choice. 

• Like Like x 5
  5. With just a half house i wouldny have flushed it until i heard the doorbell, if then.

About three months in to my first grow i had a cop fly up to my house, and another one fly down the road right behind my house. This is on a dead end road with zero traffic. Freaked me the hell out. They ended up turning around and leaving, thank god i didnt uproot the plants.

6. Wow i see somones no good at hide and seek, why not hide it in the top of the toilet in a mason jar? Anythings better then flushing it :(

7. That would of been tossed directly into my mason jar and tucked far back in a random closet. Not down the toilet...

Never down the toilet.

I honestly don't think I could flush that... 

8. I would have waited until they were walking up to my door.

• Like Like x 1
  9. wow

• Like Like x 1
  10. I should of added that I am on probation which would of meant I would of probably been facing some jail time and that's the last thing I need in my current situation. 

• Like Like x 4
  11. At first : face palm

Second : understandable

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 BudButler, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    ah ya then i woulda flushed it also but then again i wouldnt have bud to start with

• Like Like x 3
  13. dont feel bad i tore down a whole grow room with 12 plants in it because I was sure they were gonna find it after i got busted for having weed...kinda glad i did though cause a cop moved in next door like a month later

14. wouldn't that be pretty pointless to do? I mean if they wound up searching your place they would have surely found all of your grow equipment and eventually the uprooted plants too, and whatever bud you had on you. It would have been obvious you were growing

15. lesson learned.[​IMG]don't do drugs

• Like Like x 3
  16. Next time wait til youre sure theyre coming lol....

17. I'd honestly rather get caught than flush a half oz. Holy shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. thats sucks...better to be safe than sorry tho