Flush...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sacha_dune, Mar 9, 2017.

1. when to do this? Little confused.....is it just before harvest and how much water?

Thanks

2. You really don't need to flush them, You can do some research online, But from what I was told when I asked on on another site, they said flushing is for toilets, something about nutes being absorbed and not in there chemical form any longer, I dunno I still will if i feel The need to. if you do my best time was 7 days prior to flushing taking down, I would do 3 times the pot size two times before the final day. I hope that helps you out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I give my plants a final feeding about a month before harvest. After a month of pure water, they are fully flushed.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I flush the last 2 weeks before harvest....and like someone mentioned, most of the nutes are broke down by the time u harvest, but it doesn't happen overnight....if u feed ur plants up until u chop it, then u will certainly have the chemical taste to it....a week would be enough time to flush, but I always err on the side of caution