FluroKings "Perpetual Machine" Debunking FoxFarm Myth's Proof it can be done..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fluroking, Dec 1, 2011.

1. i spy music for your girls!

[​IMG]

Hehe everything looks awesome dude. you are doing a bang up job over there. :hello:

Attached Files:

2. Thanks man, Kinda surprised actually, turned out better than I imagined, given the neglect they have recieved from me, they def are a weed, resilliant bastards they are, lol... And ya, just crunched hard for time these days, and lets just say a series of unfortunate events unfolded a lil while back with an aquantice, had to re-organize my priorities a bit involving my time, lol... I had a nick name many of years ago, CoolBreeze... Kinda Ironic how it seems to fit me here, on this thread anyway:smoke:
    SonofaB!tch!!!! You caught me!!! Thanks for pointing out my secret weapon their fancy picture pants!! You know, a simple P.m. would have sufficed!!!:devious::cool::smoke:

3. Hahahaha are u serious "cool breeze"

I used to have a boy we called that. Thats fuckin nuts.

4. hey man i was recently diagnosed with severe anxiety(anxiety disorder/panic disorder)....what strains have you found to really help your anxiety? of course i could google "marijuana strains for anxiety", but id rather hear first hand from users who smoke for their anxiety and stand behind certain strains...lemme know man! id appreciate it!

5. Lol, That is nuts.. ;)
    Thanks for stoppin in mayte! As far as particular strain goes, I really dont have a favorite, yet anyway.. Personally, I have a friend that grows some pretty decent purple kush, I kinda like that one, alot.. But any strong indica does the trick for me, as far as this crop goes, It's badseeg, but out of the lastbatch, the one that stinks the most, and has the biggest buds, and is always the biggest in general, and smells the best, I would say that it is def most likely indica dominant judging by how fat the leaves were during vegg, and by how much of a serious couchlock it turned out to be, lol... Hope this may help you out a bit bro...:smoke:

6. You'll probably want an indica or indica dominant hybrid. A sativa will not give you as much of a sedative effect.

I don't know how much you've smoked in your life or your experience with it. If you already suffer from anxiety don't over do it. It can make it worse.

7. Most def a indy or indy dom hybrid. I would go with Northern Lights myself, but thats me.:smoke:

8. I was just recently diagnosed and ive been smoking for about 5 years...it kinda came out of nowhere. Only strain ive smoked recently was blue dream and that is 100% out of the picture lol, that gave me a horrible panic attack, even though i was smoking it for a month straight with no issues at all

thanks i have a northern lights x bb seed i need to pop, ill try it out when i can

9. :wave:It is my understanding if it is harvested too early ie before some of the trichs go amber, it will cause panic attacks or paranoia. Apparently from what I read it requires some type of canabanoids to settle the high and those come only when some have gone amber indicating maturity.
    :smoke:

10. Sativas get me afu and paranoid. I like a good indica w/ lots of amber. Kinda numbs the brain instead of hyperthinking. CBN/D's are your buddies IMO.

Hey dude:wave: Head over. Got some peroxide bottle size bud and killer trich pic(s) up.

11. It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.​
    Damn, Rooster I really like that, well done..:hello:

12. #132 rooster1369, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    J. Krishnamurti A very wise man.

13. I like that one and this one too.

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
    Martin Luther King, Jr

14. He should be given credit in your signature, besides it completes the quote. :wave: