Fluffy or dense?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cyphington, Apr 17, 2015.

1. How do you prefer your nugs? Dense with a very good looking trim job? Or fluffly but with some visible leaf and never been vac sealed? I personally prefer fluffly weed simply because it looks like more, and it's way better for pictures. Slightly easier to break up aswell.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Fluffy, has tasted fresher than any dense nug I have had. 

3. Fluffy for sure

4. #4 sleepingblade, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    Um, i love weed in both form?

I like fluffy because its so fluffy, and I like sense because it's so dense!

I just hate wet weed.

5. I definitely  prefer my nugs to be nice and fluffy. The fluffier the better.

6. I prefer dense.

Usually, when I encounter fluffy weed, the fluff was from drying/curing the bud wrong. Making the end product have this weird spongy texture.

Also love that glue stickiness my fingers get when I'm breaking up the dense bud to enjoy :D

7. I'd rather have dense because it seems to last me longer than fluffy weed that breaks up real easy. Fluffy nugs definitely look prettier though.

8. Dense,harder the better. Fluffy weed,not even sure what you mean. Fluffy would suggest to me underformed buds.

9. #9 Serapsis, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    dense popcorn nuggets, always nice. less trim.
    But i like the fluffy too.

10. The worst is when they hype up the fulffy shit and you can flatten it with how spongy it is

11. If fluffy shit dries out too much it burns way too quickly. I've never really had an issue with dense nugs.

12. Fluffy bbut but not too fluffy. I like it a lil sticky to so Ik it's good

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. The fluffy stuff is my favorite. I feel like I actually have a gram if I pick up a 20 bag of that stuff, whereas dense stuff looks like less and because of that I end up grinding out more than I intended. I only like to grind out what I'll smoke in a sesh.

14. Slightly fluffy but who says it has to be leafy?

15. I usually only get dense stuff. Fluffy is nice cause it looks like more when I grind it all up.

16. #17 killerbunny, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    Fluffy...[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. dense as fuck and stickier than shit

18. Fluffy gotta love the bag size and them doobies