Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fluffy, fo' sho'.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by brittttt321, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Hi city! I just got a g of some...what is supposed to be some purple... it's honestly not that purple but it's niiice & dense...very fluffy...and smells very deliciousss. About to taste a little :)

enjoy...like i will.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks real nice! :smoke:

3. looks to me like its got too much leaf

4. + rep,... Thats some very nice DANK:hello: you got there....How does it smell and taste.. :smoking::hello::smoking::hello:

5. how is it both fluffy and dense at the same time?

that's like saying, "after i washed my dog, he was really wet but good and dry."

6. yeah i dont understand either.

...very leafy also.

7. #7 stlmodude, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    nobody said anything about that because she's a girl.

they're all like, "OMG FEMALE TOKER, I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASS FOR NEKKID PICS."

but god forbid anyone else to say something like that without getting e-raped.

edit:
    to the OP:
    it's dank dodie, nonetheless. there's no denying that.

8. haha way to make me sound retarded...uhh i guess it really doesn't make sense...but when we grinded it ..it grinded up as a lot, therefore, it is at least a bit dense.... but is very light which means i would call it fluffy.. but i do agree that it is a little leafy... hmph.

9. ya it does look oftly leafy but i had some shit like that couple days ago & got madd high ha

10. uh , yeah.

looks pretty nice.

11. rawwwr...sorry guys lol just showing what i got today...don't mean to offend anyone with my controdiction.

12. it's good bud, no matter if it's fluffy or dense, good pickup. price?

13. haha its all good. it looks straight tho. i seen something like that round here little while go.

this is what i got the other day

Attached Files:

14. looks pretty high middyish to me. Too much leaf on that thang

15. now, sir, this is what you call dank shit. I would fuck that baby right there. No seriously, i would literally fuck that bud, penetrate it with my penis and rub it till I come. I want that, fo sho.

16. #16 tyrone biggums, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    lets tone that down a little bit..
    [edit]
    and wtf anyway? that chronic is on the same level.. weird ass kid.

@ everyone quit crying at the broad. no one cares..

looks like the purps that are in my area. not bad at all.
    i smoked an L the other day of some purp that looked just like that. strong purpley, almost grape flavor n shit. more of a sativa high than i like but some good purps none the less.

17. Its not that hard to vizualize a miway point between dense and fluffy.

18. whether it's dense or fluffy, it looks good and I'm sure it got the OP high so, good pick up :smoke:

19. Looks like a pretty nice nugget to me.

20. looks like it breaks up really nice.